GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

torga

Autocross Champion
I can’t believe they put marinara on the top of it! That’s so criminal
It's the icing on the pizza-style upside-down cake.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I have absolutely no problem with the flavor of this dish, it can taste pretty great.

My only problem is that they insist on calling it pizza. Call it something else and all the strife is gone -- no one is truly complaining about the flavor.

I would never call spaghetti and meatballs "Italian-style lo mein".
Uhh how's it not pizza? It's the only kind of pizza if you ask me. That other crap is just flatbread.

Your music taste is stellar, but you are not a food person clearly.
You know how they say there's no such thing as bad pizza or bad sex? Well your pizza is like fucking sandpaper
You have it backwards. Most pizza is bad. Aside from chicago deep dish, within city limits. Burbs pizza is bad.

torga

Autocross Champion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Uhh how's it not pizza? It's the only kind of pizza if you ask me. That other crap is just flatbread.

Your music taste is stellar, but you are not a food person clearly.

You have it backwards. Most pizza is bad. Aside from chicago deep dish, within city limits. Burbs pizza is bad.
Pizza is just called pizza. U guys had to create a whole ass species

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Lmao! Will it pass through Mitch tho

Honestly, I think it will. They have no reason to support him anymore. Time for them to just toss him like a dried up cum sock.