GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Keehs And Jay Unite Forces To Stop The Mayo Bandits

torga

Autocross Champion
Bro, this is publicly available information. You can look this up.
I dont need to, you're fake news

1610576716577.png

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Your pizza is an above-ground marinara swimming pool for RATS! Im not sure if i should throw some crispy onions on top and eat it like a casserole, or climb inside it like a taun-taun to fend off the ungodly cold

jay745

track sl00t

torga

Autocross Champion

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
I'm disappointed in y'all. Not only did nobody get the Daily Show reference, but nobody has even reacted to it.

I strongly suggest viewing the above video. Some of my favorite content on the internet.

torga

Autocross Champion
I'm disappointed in y'all. Not only did nobody get the Daily Show reference, but nobody has even reacted to it.

I strongly suggest viewing the above video. Some of my favorite content on the internet.
His other pizza rant is just as good.

torga

Autocross Champion
Can't stand that guy
It's because he's on the right side of pizza history, isn't it? It's ok. we're here for you.

Could you please show the judge where the bad man touched your pizza?

torga

Autocross Champion
In other news, the US House of Representatives voted to impeach Donald Trump yet again, proving once and for all that there's at least one type of vote that the man can win.

jay745

track sl00t
It's because he's on the right side of pizza history, isn't it? It's ok. we're here for you.

Could you please show the judge where the bad man touched your pizza?
You guys aren't telling me anything I already knew. I've been all over the world, everyone has terrible pizza except for Chicago. I wouldn't expect you guys to know what good pizza is. Thanks for confirming what I've known my whole life 👍

Simpletons.