GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
These could use a little mayo, otherwise, perfect.
FB_IMG_1614576229407.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have to use a stock location IC, but would be interested in just the oil cooler. CSF intercooler isn't much bigger than stock, but it's a triple pass. Mishimoto's radiator is a single pass, same size as stock, but no plastic ends tanks. They claim 5 degrees lower temps for it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I have to use a stock location IC, but would be interested in just the oil cooler. CSF intercooler isn't much bigger than stock, but it's a triple pass. Mishimoto's radiator is a single pass, same size as stock, but no plastic ends tanks. They claim 5 degrees lower temps for it.
Triple pass intercooler? That’s interesting

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Regardless, coverage is uneven and sloppy as shit.

Agreed

See post, it's the first coat. taking the plastidip approach. many layers of uneven coverage, it'll be smooth at the end.

Many uneven layers still leads to a rough final coat...you've got to sand down between layers as this also provides a key for the next layer.

Take pride in your work my dude. It's people like you slathering mayo around willy nilly that are giving it a bad reputation.

You can tell he's never done any "pro grade" plastering or painting......mind you being a caveman I suppose its about as good a finish as you could expect with his basic tools. "pay peanuts get monkeys"...:unsure:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Okay you mayo swilling, knuckle draggers. I need an opinion on my FMIC:

Silver, Stealth black, or Trophy gold? :unsure:

Edit: Trophy gold for reference:
View attachment 204723

gold is so Subaru Bro.

I say black because I like to be sleeperish. Silver if you want folks to know. But gold is 🤮

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Who's GTI is this!?🤣
Screenshot_20210301-082310.png

https://www.thetorquereport.com/car...o-keep-your-car-clean-plus-one-horrible-idea/

2. Mayonnaise: For those of you that hate mayonnaise on your sandwiches, at least here is one new reason to buy the stuff: tar. International Aero, a large aircraft detailing company actually uses a dab of mayonnaise to remove tar. Just apply a very small amount of it on the affected area for about 10 minutes and then rub it off. If that doesn’t work, then lighter fluid should do the trick.