GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

cb1111

Yes I did. And I hope they are strung up with the assholes they aided.
the after action will show what actually happened. Initially, it appears that they were ordered not to engage by some idiot who believed that this wouldn't turn out the way it happened - looking for the black swan but overlooking the gray rhino charging at you.

This was a huge planning disaster. It is times like this where I'm happy not to be involved in those event planning meetings - you guys know me, I'm the guy with all the doom and gloom, and I'd have pressed for more security - I'm always seeing the gray rhino (even if it isn't there - but could be)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Let’s put emphasis on the word traitor and the fact that she violated two oaths

she deserved what she got.

Yes. And I hope anyone who has lost a comrade for that piece of paper visits here final resting place for a good long piss.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
God given right to bear arms?......I'm an Atheist but even I know that is a fucked up interpretation of any Holy book

Agreed haha. "God-given." God created guns? So people can kill each other with them? and said in the 10 commandments "Thou shalt not be deprived of thine god-given right to bear life-ending arms, for the sake of protection against an overreaching government of musket-carrying Brits"

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
God given right to bear arms?......I'm an Atheist but even I know that is a fucked up interpretation of any Holy book

It's right in the Bible, libruls. Guns for everyone.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
the after action will show what actually happened. Initially, it appears that they were ordered not to engage by some idiot who believed that this wouldn't turn out the way it happened - looking for the black swan but overlooking the gray rhino charging at you.

This was a huge planning disaster. It is times like this where I'm happy not to be involved in those event planning meetings - you guys know me, I'm the guy with all the doom and gloom, and I'd have pressed for more security - I'm always seeing the gray rhino (even if it isn't there - but could be)

I don’t preclude the leadership from responsibility... all the way up.

followers gonna follow, but intermixing with them and taking selfies... that exceeds the limits of professionalism.

zrickety

The Fixer
#NotMyPresident am I doing this right?
1610033543945.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
even after yesterday I still feel the same about you folks.

99% ok
I agree with 85% of you

Some of you are jerks and/or idiots.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
HOLY SHIT I'M IN!

So much to catch up on!
So many questions!
1610034096576.png

Did the Russian CIA catch wind of what was going on here?

Did Zrick come out as trans?

Is jimlloyd trading dresses with him now and twirling his nipple tassles?

Was jay arrested for forum corruption?

The world may never know!

100 pages of mystery i missed.

Whenever I rear the words 'grilled cheese' the sandlot comes to mind
1610033990248.png

"Come on man, it's too hot out here, I'm baking like a cheese toasty!"

cb1111

It is sad whenever anyone dies needlessly. She probably didn't go there expecting to commit a handful of felonies and get killed and should have known better when it changed from a bunch of morons walking around to riots and insurrection.

On the plus side, her getting killed undoubtedly kept others from getting killed as those with half a functioning brain cell said "what the fuck are we doing?" and pulled back.

I'll be interested to see who incited the actual movement to break into the building. The violence erupted when windows were broken. The initial videos showed protestors wandering in, looking around and walking back out again.

It is easy to say "Trump", but in reality, most of them are misguided fools that believe that the election was stolen and that a protest would change something.

The same holds true for most of the BLM events - many that would usually be considered "normal" people doing incredibly stupid and illegal things because of a few instigators.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
isn't today or tomorrow the final gavel hammer about this retarded election?