GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Have you ever tried making a grilled cheese with mayo on the outside?
Been doing it for years. So much easier to spread than butter, even the whipped stuff...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
No. Only people who want to see the world burn do 😂

So you're ragging on something you've never even tried, got it.

I pray for you, Keehs360. Maybe one day you will ascend to grilled cheese bliss.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Try it, Keehs! Butter is fat, mayo is fat...they both accomplish the same thing with the Maillard reaction on the bread. It doesn't make the sandwich taste like Miracle Whip...trust me!

torga

Autocross Champion
Change of pace. What'd everyone have for lunch? I had some left over Chinese food.

I ate a bag of dicks for lunch.

PXL_20210113_213823025-01.jpeg

torga

Autocross Champion
Here I was, hoping he’d ban deep dish pizza

Only a person with no taste buds would hate on such good pizza like you do.

PROOF THAT YOU HAVE mUH RONA
I have absolutely no problem with the flavor of this dish, it can taste pretty great.

My only problem is that they insist on calling it pizza. Call it something else and all the strife is gone -- no one is truly complaining about the flavor.

I would never call spaghetti and meatballs "Italian-style lo mein".

torga

Autocross Champion
You know how they say there's no such thing as bad pizza or bad sex? Well your pizza is like fucking sandpaper
See? No one complains about flavor. Just the name and... *checks notes* ...mouthfeel.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I have absolutely no problem with the flavor of this dish, it can taste pretty great.

My only problem is that they insist on calling it pizza. Call it something else and all the strife is gone -- no one is truly complaining about the flavor.

I would never call spaghetti and meatballs "Italian-style lo mein".
Lmao. Pizza casserole?