GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I'll die on this hill.
4tq55v.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
I'm disappointed in y'all. Not only did nobody get the Daily Show reference, but nobody has even reacted to it.

I strongly suggest viewing the above video. Some of my favorite content on the internet.

torga

Autocross Champion
I'm disappointed in y'all. Not only did nobody get the Daily Show reference, but nobody has even reacted to it.

I strongly suggest viewing the above video. Some of my favorite content on the internet.
His other pizza rant is just as good.

torga

Autocross Champion
Can't stand that guy
It's because he's on the right side of pizza history, isn't it? It's ok. we're here for you.

Could you please show the judge where the bad man touched your pizza?

torga

Autocross Champion
In other news, the US House of Representatives voted to impeach Donald Trump yet again, proving once and for all that there's at least one type of vote that the man can win.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
It's because he's on the right side of pizza history, isn't it? It's ok. we're here for you.

Could you please show the judge where the bad man touched your pizza?
You guys aren't telling me anything I already knew. I've been all over the world, everyone has terrible pizza except for Chicago. I wouldn't expect you guys to know what good pizza is. Thanks for confirming what I've known my whole life 👍

Simpletons.

torga

Autocross Champion
In other news, the US House of Representatives voted to impeach Donald Trump yet again, proving once and for all that there's at least one type of vote that the man can win.
n3fvsjvcv4b61.gif

cb1111

You guys aren't telling me anything I already knew. I've been all over the world, everyone has terrible pizza except for Chicago. I wouldn't expect you guys to know what good pizza is. Thanks for confirming what I've known my whole life 👍

Simpletons.
There was a really good pizza place in Nurnberg that blew away anything in Chicago. They also had a "Vesuvio" that was a full size calzone that the cooked with a dimple in the top. Before they brought it to your table, they put some alcohol in that dimple and set it on fire. Pizza in Germany was hit-and-miss (almost always miss, but you'd find an real Italian place in the middle of nowhere that had great pizza).