GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Phur

Autocross Champion
I'm sorry but the human body & many other things were not "intelligent design"....& if it was the male body was a last minute rush on the Friday night....I mean who the Feck puts the most sensitive parts outside the body & plonks them randomly between the legs??.....It looks like an afterthought with random parts left over!!...(God "bugger I have these bits left over ...hmmm I'll just put them in there & that'll do").........& as for the digestive systems!!!...

Reading the ingredients list on the back of "hot dogs" the meat is "mechanically recovered chicken".......basically the scrapings from the machines at the chicken processing plant...:sick:
Also, crazy bones. I call bullshit.

torga

Autocross Champion
That was my nickname in high school
Tell your boyfriend if he says he's got mechanically recovered beef
That I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Mechanically recovered beef is how they put John Bobbit back together.
61Ix9E5QJgL._AC_SL1423_.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Beef steak, grilled, chunked and formed, smoke flavoring added.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Tell your boyfriend if he says he's got mechanically recovered beef
That I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him

1614395379976.gif

Phur

Autocross Champion
Here's another bit of nostalgia that's more appropriate for a car forum. Another thing I did was when my parents would be gone for several hours I would take her 318 Plymouth Fury for some joy riding. I would take the lid off the air cleaner and flip it upside down and turn the torsion bars adjustment in the front real low to give it the classic "rake" look and then go joy riding. I was 14 at the time and never got caught. There were some advantages growing up in a small farm town.
I knew Jim looked familiar!
1614397729072.png

1614397612567.png
1614397677844.png

SHITTERS!!!