GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Didn't know the DCT was finally out. Is anyone tuning those yet?
The dsg itself? Dunno but it’s programming puts ours to shame dude. It can enter amax without being launched. It can also store downshifts into memory when track driving, and on track the mother fucker won’t upshift during apex.

I could 100% be wrong but it felt as if it downshifted and upshifted as fast as ours too.

brakes are good. But only slightly better than gti pp brakes. Suspension is really good. And it’s lsd doesn’t have that fucked up delay ours has.

rear seat space is fucked. And frankly it’s pedal tuning is as weird as ours but in a different way. My wife disagrees with me but I think it’s seats are more comfortable too. The interior is gross. The stereo is decent but the autobahn fender imo is better. Steering and steering wheel was better too.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Jim gonna shock us all and roll up in here like

1614403689738.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bro Jim’s gonna roll up in off white 1’s

shit imagine if he had sample off white 11’s that are meant for a 2024 release 😂😂😂

Let's be honest. He's rocking some Air Monarchs.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
The fuck does mechanically recovered beef even mean?

As you seem unable to use Google....or remember what I stated "basically the scrapings from the processing plant"....

Mechanically separated meat - Wikipedia

""Mechanically separated meat (MSM), mechanically recovered/reclaimed meat (MRM), or mechanically deboned meat (MDM) is a paste-like meat product produced by forcing pureed or ground beef, pork, mutton, turkey or chicken, under high pressure through a sieve or similar device to separate the bone from the edible meat tissue. It is sometimes called white slime as an analog to meat-additive pink slime and to meat extracted by advanced meat recovery systems, both of which are different processes.

The process entails pureeing or grinding the carcass left after the manual removal of meat from the bones and then forcing the slurry through a sieve under pressure. This puree includes bone, bone marrow, skin, nerves, blood vessels, and the scraps of meat remaining on the bones.

The resulting product is a blend primarily consisting of tissues not generally considered meat along with a much smaller amount of actual meat (muscle tissue). In some countries such as the United States, these non-meat materials are processed separately for human and non-human uses and consumption.[1] The process is controversial; Forbes, for example, called it a "not-so-appetizing meat production process".[2]""

One reason why I read the ingredients list on packets before I buy stuff......

EDIT:- MRM using Beef shouldn't be available:-

In the mid-1990s, the UK government banned MRM from cattle backbone, in 1998 MRM from any ruminant backbone and in August 2001 from any ruminant bone. In 2001, the government prohibited the sale of MRM beef for human consumption to prevent the spread of bovine spongiform encephalopathy.[7]

Similar United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) rules became effective November 4, 1996, and were later updated, stressing: Due to FSIS regulations enacted in 2004 to protect consumers against bovine spongiform encephalopathy, mechanically separated beef is considered inedible and is prohibited for use as human food. It is not permitted in hot dogs or any other processed product.[8]