GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
All 60 judges all refused evidence because they were threatened, yet reps and senators under direct attack certified the election? You're saying all the judges are easily scared?

The reality is that you're mentally ill and roaming around free in society. Pretty scary.

And again, it shows what a coward you are. If I truly believed that Trump illegally stole the election, I'd fight to death to stop it. If you truly believe what you're saying, you're a traitor to your country for not acting if you think the election was really illegally stolen. And if you don't really believe it, you're a traitor for damaging democracy and inciting others.

Either way, you're a POS
That's fucking ridiculous. You expect Zrick to grab a gun and start killing people because he believes the election was stolen. That's called suicide.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I've legit had this bowl since I was 16
SmartSelect_20210113-211005_Gallery.jpg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
How the fuck do I know what you mean if I don't ask? This is absurd.
If I ask what you think about chocolate ice cream it isn't because I already know the answer.
How can I be informed if I don't know your answer or opinion?
If u don’t get how to be informed without asking a question. I can’t help u Jim

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
That's fucking ridiculous. You expect Zrick to grab a gun and start killing people because he believes the election was stolen. That's called suicide.
Agree there. Calling Zrick a traitor for not storming the Capitol is just about the dumbest thing that's ever come out of gtifans mouth. That's saying a lot.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
If u don’t get how to be informed without asking a question. I can’t help u Jim
That's retarded. Is your opinion on virtually everything already online somewhere that I can find it and be informed? No it isn't so the only way I can get your opinion is to ask a question. Must be the dyslexia kicking in because you're not making any sense.