GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
I have one packet of Szechuan sauce from mcdonalds. What's that valued at
Easily $500,000 like that $20 bill with the banana sticker.
That Szechuan sauce is unobtainium.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Trump fucked the Republican Party hard. Experts are saying it’ll take at least a decade to recover. Longer if the trumpers in office don’t shape up

Inshallah

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Trump fucked the Republican Party hard. Experts are saying it’ll take at least a decade to recover. Longer if the trumpers in office don’t shape up

Part of me hopes the impeachment goes through, and Trump is barred from holding office ever again.

Another part of me really hopes he does form his own political party, splitting the GOP right down the middle.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I know the difficulty of this but an independent moderate would be nice.

edit: ^^I really hope impeachment goes through, mixed feeling on splitting Republican party. The republicans not standing up to him kill me. But, I know democrats would do the same.

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I thought Joe was supposed to be sleepy. How's he getting more done in 1 week than trump did in 4 years?
Maybe Trump left his stash of adderall and cocaine in the resolute desk.

zrickety

The Fixer
Farley was the best.
Gone too soon, killed by lizard people.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
What about a fat guy in a little coat drinking Baja blast now?
Reported for improper product placement - should be fat guy in a little coat eating Pizza Hut meat lovers pizza

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Why do they put Feinstein front and center.

Two minutes into Shumer speaking she's falling asleep.

I mean, it is boring as fuck, but that's no excuse.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Why do they put Feinstein front and center.

Two minutes into Shumer speaking she's falling asleep.

I mean, it is boring as fuck, but that's no excuse.
If anybody in congress has dementia she's the most likely.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Part of me hopes the impeachment goes through, and Trump is barred from holding office ever again.

Another part of me really hopes he does form his own political party, splitting the GOP right down the middle.
I’m hoping both happen. Trump was terrible for America. While putting the Democratic Party in an advantageous position

JC_451

Autocross Champion
If anybody in congress has dementia she's the most likely.
Definitely.

She should step down, her conduct is embarrassing and egregious. She often has ZERO idea what's going on. Asks the same question twice in a row, ect.