GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
It seems absolutely absurd to expect any person of color, particularly those whose ancestors were kidnapped, sold, packed tightly on ships, and then sold again as slaves to have anything positive to say about the people who supported and participated in that process.
Some certain types of people don’t get that. I think U know what I mean.

it’s sad because it’s the absolute minority of white people yet they have the loudest voices.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I know enough to know a sane man wouldn’t tell a conspiracy theorist enthusiast to jump in guns blazing.

gtifan gets frustrated with u fucks. So do I. So do many. And u fucks get frustrated with us too.

and as much as zrick drives everyone crazy with his stupid bullshit. No one wants to see him get himself whacked.

you can ask whatever u want. It seems like the art of the interaction is lost to u.
I know zrickety is a spineless pos that's intentionally spreading misinformation.

The reason Trump is guilty of inciting an insurrection, is that if you really believe the lies he's telling, an armed uprising is the logical answer if pedo lizard people have really infiltrated the courts, scotus, congress, election officials, governors, etc....zrickety spread the same misinformation as Trump. Both are traitors.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
So you aren't a patriot that would die to defend your country?

Weren't you just questioning if Keeh was patriotic because he hates the racist assholes that founded the county?
No I wasn't questioning Keehs360 if he was patriotic. I just wanted to know if he would tear down the other presidential monuments of presidents who owned slaves like he would tear down the monuments of confederate war participants from the south. And before you ask I don't mind the ones in the south being torn down.

Yes I would defend my country. I'm not loyal to individuals. I'm loyal to what the country was founded on.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I know zrickety is a spineless pos that's intentionally spreading misinformation.

The reason Trump is guilty of inciting an insurrection, is that if you really believe the lies he's telling, an armed uprising is the logical answer if pedo lizard people have really infiltrated the courts, scotus, congress, election officials, governors, etc....zrickety spread the same misinformation as Trump. Both are traitors.
Agreed

zrickety

The Fixer
No. Zrick. He will believe anything and consider it proof it it will keep trump in the White House. That’s crazy
Like you, I believe what I've seen with my own eyes. I've seen all the proof I need. That's the difference between us, I take the time to look and don't just disregard information I don't like.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It seems absolutely absurd to expect any person of color, particularly those whose ancestors were kidnapped, sold, packed tightly on ships, and then sold again as slaves to have anything positive to say about the people who supported and participated in that process.
Didn't say I did.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
No I wasn't questioning Keehs360 if he was patriotic. I just wanted to know if he would tear down the other presidential monuments of presidents who owned slaves like he would tear down the monuments of confederate war participants from the south. And before you ask I don't mind the ones in the south being torn down.

Yes I would defend my country. I'm not loyal to individuals. I'm loyal to what the country was founded on.
He’s asking u. Not me. The fact that u even has to ask if I would want to tear down monuments to slave owners is pretty fucked. You’re out of touch

zrickety

The Fixer

I'm intentionally questioning the misinformation the media is shoving down our throats. I would argue it takes more bravery to do that than to go along with the 'narrative' as you are so quick to do. Trump never said anything about lizards, and I only mentioned it as comedy when somebody else brought it up in the thread. Pedophiles in government are real, absolutely.