GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Did some ricer modz to my truck. Stupid Tacoma's come with soooo many chrome interior pieces.
20211013_082855.jpg

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
You guys still injecting Stranger Things monsters, or nah?

Dr Franc Zalewski Got his doctorate in Ancient Architecture and History. He gives lecture events on Ancient Alien Theory; "Pierwsza Tajemnica" [The First Secret] This is like having Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, the wild haired host of Ancient Aliens on the History Chanel, say that there are alien life forms in the Covid Vax.

"The faint of heart should not enter" is what they say at carnival freak shows outside the tent daring the public to buy a ticket. This is not a scientific lecture.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Dr Franc Zalewski Got his doctorate in Ancient Architecture and History. He gives lecture events on Ancient Alien Theory; "Pierwsza Tajemnica" [The First Secret] This is like having Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, the wild haired host of Ancient Aliens on the History Chanel, say that there are alien life forms in the Covid Vax.

"The faint of heart should not enter" is what they say at carnival freak shows outside the tent daring the public to buy a ticket. This is not a scientific lecture.
And the vaccine isn't a vaccine and doesn't work.

zrickety

The Fixer
2 of the passengers in Bezos' Penis Of Terror ride paid $28M each!! For 10 minutes?! What a racket.

1634134815323.png

zrickety

The Fixer
@Hungry4hops would love to hear your opinion on the other posts involving practicing doctors.
Like the ICU doc that wrote an open letter to the FDA about witnessed vaccine harms...

Last edited:

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
@Hungry4hops would love to hear your opinion on the other posts involving practicing doctors.
Like the ICU doc that wrote the FDA an open letter about witnessed vaccine harms...
Yeah sorry the only Dr. Patricia Lee I can find is a Obstetrician-gynecologist. Also who shared this email her? Was there a reply to this email?

zrickety

The Fixer
Yeah sorry the only Dr. Patricia Lee I can find is a Obstetrician-gynecologist. Also who shared this email her? Was there a reply to this email?
She is clearly based in a big hospital system out of Los Angeles. I don't expect any reply from regulators beyond 'current policy.'
When doctors and nurses are quitting careers, and writing letters, we should be paying attention.
4.3 million workers quit in August, a record. Wait til we see September numbers.

zrickety

The Fixer
1634136432548.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
go @jay745 delete all the chrome! hit me up when you want some retrofitted headlights
1634136821152.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Did some ricer modz to my truck. Stupid Tacoma's come with soooo many chrome interior pieces.
View attachment 227805
I am hoping the next gen Tacoma/4 Runner don't have so much plastic on the interior. The renderings for the Tacoma/Runner exterior looks pretty good.

npace

Autocross Champion
She is clearly based in a big hospital system out of Los Angeles. I don't expect any reply from regulators beyond 'current policy.'
When doctors and nurses are quitting careers, and writing letters, we should be paying attention.
4.3 million workers quit in August, a record. Wait til we see September numbers.
Well, they have the incentive of high unemployment payouts that were necessary because of covid. I personally think they're trying to turn us into Brazil.

zrickety

The Fixer
Well, they have the incentive of high unemployment payouts that were necessary because of covid. I personally think they're trying to turn us into Brazil.
They're trying.