GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Snowden is in Russia... therefore he's part of the Russia collusion scandal. Also a traitor. Not to be trusted. I trust the good General, he's a public servant and wouldn't lie to me.

*Italics added to emphasize sarcasm....text does a bad job of showing sarcasm. Literally.

Ze Ruhshens did it!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
SmartSelect_20211014-101256_Instagram.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
There's a big vaccine mandate protest at the entrance to a large defense contractor plant right now in California.
It's amazing to me how much they have all doubled down on the vaccine when we know it does not prevent jack shit.
Breakthrough infections are so common, can you even call them breakthrough?
Notice how no one is talking about antibodies and natural immunity. The silent omission of this topic speaks volumes.
Even NBA superstars lose their clout if they go against the narrative.

And now they are coming for the kids, age 5-11. Data already shows vaccine risk/benefit ratio is 'not favorable' for them.
Why would it get approval? Because FDA and Pfizer have a revolving door with each other. Money talks $$$$$$$$
Pfizer logo literally on the top of FDA documents. There is no independent review.

zrickety

The Fixer
Dave Chappelle is 'trans-phobic' because he said every human on earth came out of the legs of a woman.
LOLOLOLOL biology is controversial, but it shouldn't be. These people are mentally ill.

zrickety

The Fixer
Here's your 'fact checkers' at work. We have video of Fauci and others before the pandemic talking about how they could use a Chinese flu to bypass vaccine testing and advance mRNA usage. 'Taken out of context.' GTFOH

1634227037617.png

zrickety

The Fixer
I watched that video. It wasn't taken out of context at all.
And this is why you should always fact check the fact checkers. Like Biden checking his watch during the memorial. Caught red handed!! They are just providing cover for the bad guys.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1634241220358.png

zrickety

The Fixer