GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
great points - i was a big fan of the hydrogen idea until i found out that the process of producing hydrogen released CO2 which depletes the purpose - at least that is what a fair amount of simply 'poking around' for how to make hydrogen led me to believe. idk how much C02, perhaps it's negligible?

Once again the only solution to fighting either for sustainability or against climate change (whatever floats your boat), less consumption / less people appears to still be the only viable winner. as of now, we just can't engineer our way out of our exponential growth.
Let's outlaw glutiny then.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I don't know if hydrogen is the answer or not. But the whole electric powered cars being "green and sustainable" thing is just nonsensical BS. Improvements are worthwhile, but pretending that buying a tesla somehow makes a person an environmentally conscious eco-warrior is silly. Reminds me of the South Park smug cloud episode. We could do better for the environment just by eliminating k-cups.
100%

riceburner

Autocross Champion
rick i keep seeing your twitter posts about all of these 'i just got jabbed and my balls fell off' instances. Just chiming in to say i haven't heard a single instance of this in real life yet. I don't have a huge social circle, but just an observation.

Has anyone here actually heard of anyone they know that got 'the jab' and had some random unrelated illness start right after?

Does correlation equal causation?

Will IanCH re-hash all of Zricks misinformation just because rick egged him on?

More at 6

kyLman

Go Kart Champion
The biggest question in my mind.... why arent we testing for natural immunity? If we knew how many people have natural immunity + vax immunity, wouldn't we know if the vax is working to mitigate spread? Otherwise, without this data set, I think were making decisions based on incomplete data.... for the last two years (almost.)

I need someone smarter than I to explain why this set of data isn't important to vaccine effectiveness at mitigation of the virus.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
The biggest question in my mind.... why arent we testing for natural immunity? If we knew how many people have natural immunity + vax immunity, wouldn't we know if the vax is working to mitigate spread? Otherwise, without this data set, I think were making decisions based on incomplete data.... for the last two years (almost.)

I need someone smarter than I to explain why this set of data isn't important to vaccine effectiveness at mitigation of the virus.
They don't make money from natural immunity

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

How can you tell if someone has natural immunity? Do you mean people that have had the virus?

And remember the Pfizer and Moderna shots are not actually vaccines. They are drug treatments. And the effectiveness of the drug treatments we are finding out isn't very long lasting. Thus booster shots. The J&J shot is an actual vaccine.

kyLman

Go Kart Champion
How can you tell if someone has natural immunity? Do you mean people that have had the virus?

And remember the Pfizer and Moderna shots are not actually vaccines. They are drug treatments. And the effectiveness of the drug treatments we are finding out isn't very long lasting. Thus booster shots. The J&J shot is an actual vaccine.
Antibody testing would tell you if you have immunity. They have these tests available, but they cost 100+$ at my local lab to have done. It should be side by side with the free normal PCR testing or the rapid test even.
Isn't the JJ VAX like 60-70% effective though? Atleast that was the line last year when rolled out.