GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hermaine Cain. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're a bum for this. I'm quoting it so you can't delete it. Have a nice day.

Come on. He called covid and masks a hoax and likely spread covid to people at the Tulsa rally. He was warned by medical experts and he used his position to mislead people and put them in danger.

Karma is a bitch. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Anyone that discourages others from wearing masks and refuses to wear masks deserves what they get. I'll reserve my tears for those that they kill through ignorance.

Last edited:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Come on. He called covid and masks a hoax and likely spread covid to people at the Tulsa rally. He was warned by medical experts and he used his position to mislead people and put them in danger.

Karma is a bitch. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Anyone that discourages others from wearing masks and refuses to wear masks deserves what they get. I'll reserve my tears for those that they kill through ignorance.

There you go editing again. Karma would also be people laughing when YOU die.

zrickety

The Fixer
@GTIfan99
covidgti.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
You could be next....
I'm not mocking God or making fun of the dead. I don't wish ill will on anyone. I'm picking on the healthy that are scared of a cold.
BIG DIFFERENCE.

zrickety

The Fixer
Besides, I EAT ORANGES.

zrickety

The Fixer
vitamins.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
17.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Some of the people I work with just run with whatever they hear first. So you literally only have one chance to get the information into their brain.

100% THIS

zrickety

The Fixer
info.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
flip flop.jpg