GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Roe vs. Wade overturned.

Yup, it's going to be very very interesting. I won't be surprised if there is full on riots in the streets today/tonight/weekend similar to what we saw in 2020.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
I get the impression most America's are fed up with the left BS. Maybe they will get beat down if they riot this time.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
They've defunded the police, and stacked the DA deck so that the left won't get prosecuted for felonies. The guys fighting back will be fighting back against groups that are well funded and equipped to do serious damage, and will get thrown into jail without due process.

Living in this country right now really sucks.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
awww poor lefties can't kill their unborn children anymore
It just reverses a constitutional decision that should have never been made. The majority of states will allow abortion, it just might not be yours. A plethora of private companies are amending their HR benefits to include funding for it, including travel and housing to pro abortion states. CA and NY will still allow it up until birth.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
It just reverses a constitutional decision that should have never been made. The majority of states will allow abortion, it just might not be yours. A plethora of private companies are amending their HR benefits to include funding for it, including travel and housing to pro abortion states. CA and NY will still allow it up until birth.
in CA and NY abortion should be mandatory

🤪

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
I get the impression most America's are fed up with the left BS. Maybe they will get beat down if they riot this time.
Maybe Congress will have another committee and lock up rioters, instead of posting their bail!!

KevinC

Autocross Champion
in CA and NY abortion should be mandatory

🤪

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer