GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Simple question. Why does anyone continue to respond to zrick's posts? It's like feeding the beast. If no one would respond the thread would die. He isn't going to change his mind because of what anyone says. He's getting off on it.
It's like staring at the sun.

It hurts my eyes and is pointless.

Yet I keep looking. 😂

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm not getting off on it. I will continue to post until the world returns to sanity. The schools are enforcing mask mandates, at least where I am. Including dress code. Both of which I don't agree with.
If you beat COVID19, you are immune. Now if there is a mutation, you may get sick from a different strain. Your health relies of much more than vaccines and 'pseudo-science.' Nutrition and exercise for example, which many people ignore.
I keep bringing data and statistics in here, and all the haters do is make fun and insults. There are only 3 people in this thread using their critical thinking skills, and I thank those guys for showing up.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

zrickety

The Fixer
november.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I'm not getting off on it. I will continue to post until the world returns to sanity. The schools are enforcing mask mandates, at least where I am. Including dress code. Both of which I don't agree with.
If you beat COVID19, you are immune. Now if there is a mutation, you may get sick from a different strain. Your health relies of much more than vaccines and 'pseudo-science.' Nutrition and exercise for example, which many people ignore.
I keep bringing data and statistics in here, and all the haters do is make fun and insults. There are only 3 people in this thread using their critical thinking skills, and I thank those guys for showing up.
Please understand how ironic your statement is.

You are the horse, bro.

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Simple question. Why does anyone continue to respond to zrick's posts? It's like feeding the beast. If no one would respond the thread would die. He isn't going to change his mind because of what anyone says. He's getting off on it.
Watching how delusional and brainwashed some people are is comical to me. Plus I like changing the thread title and imagining him flipping over his kitchen table in rage

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

Except most of the statistics you post aren't backed up with proof.

zrickety

The Fixer
Every statistic I posted can be verified with public data. Most of it taken from covidtracking.com
EVERY STATISTIC.

zrickety

The Fixer
Watching how delusional and brainwashed some people are is comical to me. Plus I like changing the thread title and imagining him flipping over his kitchen table in rage
You're still my favorite Nazi, Jay. Funny how everyone pushing masks is calling ME the brainwashed one.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
I AM THE HORSE.
LOLOLOL

zrickety

The Fixer
look.jpg

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
I've actually learned a lot from zrickety. For example, now I know how much crazier the people around me could be.
You learn that pretty quickly after you leave a ruralish town but are still friends with a ton of them on facebook. It's kinda amazing how they manage to function day in and day out