GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Holy fuck some major truth bombs in here opening my eyes!

I always thought the Earth sounded hollow when I jumped. Like tapping on a wall to find a stud...

npace

Autocross Champion
First, you linked an opinion piece not a reuters news story. You may want to take a second to learn the difference between the two.

Second,

Did you know on July 8th 1979, all the father of Nobel Prize winners were rounded up by the United Nations military units and actually forced at gunpoint to give semen samples in little plastic jars, which are now stored below Rockefeller Center underneath the ice skating rink?
So the facts listed about the judicial ruling are an opinion, because the author put his opinion in the story? You might want to learn the difference between facts and opinions, regardless of how a story is labelled.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
d'awwwwwwww you guys made me the thread title? Didn't know you cared so much 😘

Did you know when disneyland first started it was completely powered by orphan children running on treadmills in underground tunnels? And today, those children are the New York Yankees.

npace

Autocross Champion
d'awwwwwwww you guys made me the thread title? Didn't know you cared so much 😘

Did you know when disneyland first started it was completely powered by orphan children running on treadmills in underground tunnels? And today, those children are the New York Yankees.
You can't even spell Boston Bruins right.

anotero

Autocross Champion
And you're missing the point that posting more horseshit isn't real evidence because.......it's horseshit.

Did you know that the earth is hollow and actually inhabited by Reptilians who are in charge of all the worldwide governments and create pain and suffering in the world in order to feed off our orgone energy?
You are succumbing to personal insults and mockery. Just saying.

zrickety

The Fixer
And you're missing the point that posting more horseshit isn't real evidence because.......it's horseshit.

Did you know that the earth is hollow and actually inhabited by Reptilians who are in charge of all the worldwide governments and create pain and suffering in the world in order to feed off our orgone energy?
Wow you are woke AF.
*dtfd enters the room*

npace

Autocross Champion
He's beyond woke. Woke people are asking for a "pandemic amnesty", basically admitting they were wrong without admitting it. He's comparing the attempted CDC coverup with flat-earthers.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
said it once will say it again

we can hate Greta all we want but she is ultimately right. the hate thrown at her is the result of reluctance to admit it.

climate change is real. its a real thing and caused by humans.

its more than c02. other chemicals in the atmosphere at various heights will effect things too.

it wont be the biggest issue of our lifetimes, which sets the unfortunate precedent that humans wont do anything to change our trajectory. it will affect generations from now onward

the bigger and more current issue, which isn't quite climate change, is the habitat devastation we created for our world, both for the natural world and the remaining world for us.

i also will say nobody is making good strides toward improving it - i.e., the green 'movements' are nothing more than cash grabs in a new goldrush. no 'movement' such as the pursuit of lithium and other 'renewables' are 'carbon negative' or otherwise good for the environment. The inverse is true - more extraction, more emissions (especially short term carbon emissions).

the true solutions unfortunately involve heavily reducing our overall economy - producing less, and trading local. of course if rail, truck, boat, and air transit largely went away then there goes the economy we have enjoyed for the past ~100 years.

the funny part to me still stands - this will actually correct itself, for the benefit of the planet and the despair of humanity. we will run the course, more or less, until we no longer can. as we pass peak oil and new reserves become harder to access (of ALL materials, not just crude oil) there will be dramatic price increases across the board. We will continue until we no longer can, but the economy will suffer cascading failures. human ingenuity is what we like to assign for our ~200 year boom in productivity, GDP, solving issues, etc, but we really owe it all to energy, and we have used more of it every year since we started burning oil.

zrickety

The Fixer
climate change is real. its a real thing and caused by humans.

its more than c02. other chemicals in the atmosphere at various heights will effect things too.
You don't say? They are spraying that bullshit with planes. Governments have weaponized the weather. And not just the US. But to say Greta is right when she has no fundamental understanding of thermodynamics is pretty laughable.

zrickety

The Fixer
The earth is greener than ever. Is pollution a problem? Yes, absolutely. Is it all over in 12 years if we don't reduce our carbon footprint? Give me a break. Corporations are gaming the system and government is there hand in hand cashing in. Follow the money.