GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
We booted them over 3%...I would say it's the same issue today. There is no oversight and reckless spending. 20 years on, case in point-

I think you guys are missing what I'm saying, so I'll make it more clear:
As an American, I give zero fucks about how much Brits get taxed to support the Royal family. They could have overthrown those inbreds 200 years ago but didn't. US taxes are bullshit, but they have zero to do with the monarchy.

I think we're all in agreement. Happy?

zrickety

The Fixer
I think you guys are missing what I'm saying, so I'll make it more clear:
As an American, I give zero fucks about how much Brits get taxed to support the Royal family. They could have overthrown those inbreds 200 years ago but didn't. US taxes are bullshit, but they have zero to do with the monarchy.

I think we're all in agreement. Happy?
I think I understood you the first time, but my point is 40% to the monarchy or 40% to the IRS is basically the same thing. It's time to throw off our chains again.

zrickety

The Fixer
RIP the real victims of the SCAMdemic.
Twitter removed the post of a boy who died after the vaccine, so I typed 'boy dies after vaccine'...the list that came up is enormous.
Someone else said to google 'died suddenly,' try it and see. You'll see what I'm talking about.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

1663120764840.png

1663121122045.png

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Last edited: