GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Welcome to the club. More and more people are starting to see the system is shit and that the parties merely represent different factions of the ruling class, of which none of us are a part.
Pointed this out before, but it's so strange that WEF disciples are despised by the public and keep 'winning' elections... :unsure:

npace

Autocross Champion
Welcome to the club. More and more people are starting to see the system is shit and that the parties merely represent different factions of the ruling class, of which none of us are a part.
I've been there for a while, I haven't voted for a mainstream party candidate in over 20 years (yes, I'm that old). But now I've had it with everything.

zrickety

The Fixer

anotero

Autocross Champion
Pointed this out before, but it's so strange that WEF disciples are despised by the public and keep 'winning' elections... :unsure:
Because average voters are uneducated and completely uninvolved. That is the very goal of the system: destroy the education system, dumb the population down with Johnny Depp and Cardi B, and pass down the worst scum as candidates.

zrickety

The Fixer
Because average voters are uneducated and completely uninvolved. That is the very goal of the system: destroy the education system, dumb the population down with Johnny Depp and Cardi B, and pass down the worst scum as candidates.
Or they just cheat.
Public involvement not required.

1659139631053.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
So two days ago ukies put a few artillery salvos dead on at a rebel prison in Yelenovka that was holding ukie pows, including "Azov" nazis. Considering ukies are getting intelligence from us and the brits, did the west just help the ruskies denazify a few ukie fans of Adolph and his untermensch helpers like Bandera? :)

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Why not? Voting is only the illusion of choice. These people are only in it for themselves, and apart from a few hot button topics like abortion, they mostly do the same thing as each other when it comes down to what they propose and vote for.
True. No democracy is perfect. I'm not looking for perfection. I vote mainly to keep the most dangerous ones out.

zrickety

The Fixer
True. No democracy is perfect. I'm not looking for perfection. I vote mainly to keep the most dangerous ones out.
Most do. But we were sabotaged in 2020. To paraphrase someone else, if you questioned the 2016 election you were invited on MSNBC...if you questioned the 2020 election you were cancelled. Coordinated fraud, Biden admitted it, states decertifying, no one cares.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Hot damn.

1659226578049.png

shovelhd

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer