GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I'm interested in seeing the source of the second chart because it's obvious it was done with the intent to skew the data. There's no way that came from a reputable journal. The first chart only compares against previous vaccines. But yeah, myocarditis is a possibility in the vaccine and virus itself.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
To a large extent the US is not their home anymore. They a parasitic organism leeching off of the people, working to further the interests of their transnational corporate employers.
vcs5h.jpg

If pearl harbor happened with today's style political animal....never let a good crisis go to waste, and never miss an oportunity to create one, if it doesn't exist.

Last edited:

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
I'm interested in seeing the source of the second chart because it's obvious it was done with the intent to skew the data. There's no way that came from a reputable journal. The first chart only compares against previous vaccines. But yeah, myocarditis is a possibility in the vaccine and virus itself.
data came from a swiss study.... for the 1996 to 2004 average number 39 years only 1,100ish reported deaths from cardiac episodes for athletic events/athletes...
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17143117/

for the recent numbers....ish... list with linked news stories... probably a number of "plausibly" related, but the number in the last couple years has risen drastically for a reason.
https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

What are the numbers of covid infected and recovered without a vaccine and where diagnosed with myocarditis, during or after the covid infection? If you can find that....I'm intellectually curious, the jump coincides with the coof era, its showing a massive uptick...

The military sees it and they keep force readiness statics every year...

Again...similar to a previous post by me, when people are getting the shot, it is being administered wrong (most of the time) exacerbating side affects, they are missing the muscle and hitting veins....sending "the juice" directly to the heart in a large dose....instead of slow release into the system through the muscle tissue has they were "designed"

Last edited:

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
New IRS "agents" in training....

zrickety

The Fixer
Unfortunately, sudden cardiac arrest in student-athletes was happening so frequently that Pennsylvania passed a bill in 2019 "to give student-athletes and their families more information to prevent future tragedies": https://usatodayhss.com/2019/pennsylvania-bill-sudden-cardiac-arrest-student-athletes

The article also states, "hundreds of young athletes across the country are the victims of sudden cardiac arrest."

Do your own research. Going off what people say on Twitter is not research. There's no difference between believing everything you see on Twitter vs. CNN. Go to google, set a custom date range to before the virus, and search "sudden cardiac arrest student-athlete." Or, jump on a scientific journal and look at the data. You never heard about these tragedies pre-pandemic because the psychos on Twitter couldn't profit from them until now.
While that may be true, I suspect that there is a SIGNIFICANT increase in the statistic. They are publishing articles now that taking a shower or sleeping can kill you, it's all cover for 'unexplained' adverse effects of the vaccine. They tell you the spike protein is the worst part of the virus, then program your cells to produce it? Does that stand up to logic??

zrickety

The Fixer
Hmmm....reminiscent of the first stimulus circa 2009...only this time I don't believe the market balloon will last 10 years...it will be a lead balloon, tying everyone down...while the political class gets to increase the amount hot air...

Keynesian economic university studies and "theory"....continues....

cash for clunkers....this time it's housing products/materials...and EVs
I despised cash for clunkers. It's why a lot of classic 90's cars never made it. I went to pull-a-part during that time and all the engines were destroyed, painted CCC on the valve covers.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
I despised cash for clunkers. It's why a lot of classic 90's cars never made it. I went to pull-a-part during that time and all the engines were destroyed, painted CCC on the valve covers.
More than a few window licking idiots traded in mk4 and mk5 r32s.....because their combined fuel econ was in the low to mid 20s mpg, they qualified and were scrapped.

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
I can only speak anecdotally here. First, I would not rely on the military's readiness statistics. Numbers are always inflated because no commander wants to tell their boss that their readiness is lower than target levels. They need to keep their numbers high so they can get their next promotion. There's actually entire articles about the culture of lying that the military has created, referencing this exact thing. Second, I can personally say that I've seen a lot more medical review boards initiated for certain illnesses, including blood clots, embolism, and heart issues. Maybe it's because we all were forced to get vaccinated, and maybe it isn't. Maybe there is no uptick and there's something local to where I'm stationed that causes it. Who knows? But one thing's for sure, you aren't going to see military data point the finger at the vaccine. The VA can't even get burn pit exposure illnesses right. This would be way, way bigger, since everyone was made to get the jab.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer