GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
This is only the ones they admit to. Remember that here in the US, it was all coincidence.

1655733439510.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Saw a commercial for S. 2992 talking about breaking cell phone security and making families vulnerable. I looked it up. On it's face, it sounds like something we would want.
American Innovation and Choice Online Act
But even a glimpse of the summary reveals intent. It's aimed at 'large online platforms' that would essentially limit whatever makes them unique. It would give unfettered access to 'a competing business' of their operating systems and hardware. It talks about 'restricting use of nonpublic data generated' but then goes on to say unrestricted access to platform data generated by a user of a competing business. We already have companies compiling and extrapolating data from our metadata and selling it. The government being one of those buyers for anyone paying attention.
This bill will effectively handicap companies, and generate a world of revenue from everyone that violates the terms of this new law.
FTC and DOJ would take on new responsibilities of enforcement.
Word salad link-
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/2992/text

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1655772442303.png

npace

Autocross Champion
Saw a commercial for S. 2992 talking about breaking cell phone security and making families vulnerable. I looked it up. On it's face, it sounds like something we would want.
American Innovation and Choice Online Act
But even a glimpse of the summary reveals intent. It's aimed at 'large online platforms' that would essentially limit whatever makes them unique. It would give unfettered access to 'a competing business' of their operating systems and hardware. It talks about 'restricting use of nonpublic data generated' but then goes on to say unrestricted access to platform data generated by a user of a competing business. We already have companies compiling and extrapolating data from our metadata and selling it. The government being one of those buyers for anyone paying attention.
This bill will effectively handicap companies, and generate a world of revenue from everyone that violates the terms of this new law.
FTC and DOJ would take on new responsibilities of enforcement.
Word salad link-
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/2992/text
I deleted my whatsapp account when they changed the user agreement. To use it, you have to agree to share your contacts on your phone. I deleted my Facebook account at the same time. The Whatsapp thing happened at the same time that facebook admitted to selling user data to the Chinese government in exchange for being allowed to operate in China. (Whatsapp is owned by facebook, btw). I don't have an instagram, and the only social media I really use are these dead forums, and the occasional comment on a youtube video that I like. Even that's too much, probably.

zrickety

The Fixer
I deleted my whatsapp account when they changed the user agreement. To use it, you have to agree to share your contacts on your phone. I deleted my Facebook account at the same time. The Whatsapp thing happened at the same time that facebook admitted to selling user data to the Chinese government in exchange for being allowed to operate in China. (Whatsapp is owned by facebook, btw). I don't have an instagram, and the only social media I really use are these dead forums, and the occasional comment on a youtube video that I like. Even that's too much, probably.
Hear, hear!

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1655864007689.png

zrickety

The Fixer