GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

KevinC

Autocross Champion
IMG_2167.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
1659305990983.png

npace

Autocross Champion
Funny, I was out to dinner with my Mom and my sister's family last night. We had a seaside table and along comes a tug pushing two barges full of coal. My sister says to me "Coal? I thought we are trying to get rid of that shit!". I asked her what we would replace it with? Silence.
One of the reasons there's still trees in North America is that we don't cut them down and burn them for heat in the winter. Because fossil fuels. Tell a tree-hugger and watch their heads explode.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
The electric plant that this coal feeds is dual use, coal and natural gas. But with natural gas prices through the roof, yesterday, it was coal.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Funny, I was out to dinner with my Mom and my sister's family last night. We had a seaside table and along comes a tug pushing two barges full of coal. My sister says to me "Coal? I thought we are trying to get rid of that shit!". I asked her what we would replace it with? Silence.
People are clueless.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
I'd like to see even a small percentage of these global warming alarmist start walking the walk beyond "I bought an EV so I'm saving the planet!"

No, set your AC in the summer to 90 (Not gonna kill ya) and 55 in the winter (also not gonna kill ya) in the smallest home you can get away with. Only buy new electronics when absolutely necessary, only use them when necessary, and if its battery powered it better have a replaceable pack. Never buy anything that contains oil-based plastic, especially consumables. Only use your car when absolutely necessary, not for nightlife, vacations, or whatever. NO KIDS. Forget outdoor grilling, as that uses coal or gas, so it's a nono. Basically, if its a luxary, it's not allowed...isn't it worth it to save the planet afterall?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
I'd like to see even a small percentage of these global warming alarmist start walking the walk beyond "I bought an EV so I'm saving the planet!"

No, set your AC in the summer to 90 (Not gonna kill ya) and 55 in the winter (also not gonna kill ya) in the smallest home you can get away with. Only buy new electronics when absolutely necessary, only use them when necessary, and if its battery powered it better have a replaceable pack. Never buy anything that contains oil-based plastic, especially consumables. Only use your car when absolutely necessary, not for nightlife, vacations, or whatever. NO KIDS. Forget outdoor grilling, as that uses coal or gas, so it's a nono. Basically, if its a luxary, it's not allowed...isn't it worth it to save the planet afterall?
Man, happy I have an electric Traeger grill. 😂

zrickety

The Fixer

Our society has become about consumption, by design. Everything is disposable, planned obsolescence. We could have durable things, but nobody gets rich that way. Sadly, that is all that matters these days. It's why Pfizer makes billions with products that do nothing, or worse, creates repeat customers with adverse effects. Medical debt is bankrupting Americans, at a time when we are the most 'advanced' society and arguably should be the healthiest. The ones with all the luxuries, are the ones telling us to give them up. I might consider what they're selling if they lived by example, but they are the biggest hypocrites among us. Getting richer by robbing the poor. Let me know when you see Bill Gates or Klaus Schwab living in a tiny home, riding public transit, and eating bugs. Never happen.
1659461179670.png

1659461065446.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer