GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Looming beer shortage?? Shit's about to get real.

https://www.nbcboston.com/boston-bu...g-the-craft-beer-industry-so-nervous/2796309/

Why a CO2 Shortage Is Making the Craft-Beer Industry So Nervous​

1659555667009.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Video editing is a great propaganda tool.
Below is a transcription of his interview. 2021.

https://www.science.org/content/art...asperated-who-leader-speaks-out-about-vaccine

View attachment 257278
Thanks for clarifying that. I still have to wonder though, as Pfizer, J&J, Congress and others have made themselves exempt from mandates. Pfizer's CEO was famously caught 'unvaccinated' when traveling. I've also seen video of some high profile people getting invisible shots, or the nurse doesn't push the plunger. How many were just saline? We'll never know.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Thanks for clarifying that. I still have to wonder though, as Pfizer, J&J, Congress and others have made themselves exempt from mandates. Pfizer's CEO was famously caught 'unvaccinated' when traveling. I've also seen video of some high profile people getting invisible shots, or the nurse doesn't push the plunger. How many were just saline? We'll never know.
No doubt plenty of big honchos evaded the jab. But spreading fake news when there's plenty of real dirty shit around reduces the credibility of those fighting the corporate system.

npace

Autocross Champion
No doubt plenty of big honchos evaded the jab. But spreading fake news when there's plenty of real dirty shit around reduces the credibility of those fighting the corporate system.
"Fighting the corporate system" made me think of something... WTF happened to all these rock stars and musicians who used to be anti-government? Now they're all wanting us to be sheep, stay with the flock, and do what they tell us. How do they not realize that "Republican" and "Democrat" are just labels that can be assigned to anything that's politically expedient?

Those are rhetorical questions. I just don't understand how people don't see through all of this.

anotero

Autocross Champion
"Fighting the corporate system" made me think of something... WTF happened to all these rock stars and musicians who used to be anti-government? Now they're all wanting us to be sheep, stay with the flock, and do what they tell us. How do they not realize that "Republican" and "Democrat" are just labels that can be assigned to anything that's politically expedient?

Those are rhetorical questions. I just don't understand how people don't see through all of this.
Spot on. The rebels of the olden days have gotten a taste for big money. Goes to show how "rebellious" they truly are.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Brittany Griner gets 9 years in a Russian prison.

How many ruthless killer KGB agents is it going to take for the US government to get her back?

Ugh.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Former NBA player Iman Shumpert apparently had a bag of weed in his luggage at DFW air port... I don't get it.
Just watched a couple of NFL players on the morning news with their cannabis business. Many high profile athletes use it. Helps with stress, mental health and pain from injuries. Much better and safer than many 'approved' drugs.

zrickety

The Fixer
From my inbox. Name redacted. The answer is 100%, yes.

1659634109361.png