GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

KevinC

Autocross Champion
unknown.jpg

npace

Autocross Champion
Brittany Griner gets 9 years in a Russian prison.

How many ruthless killer KGB agents is it going to take for the US government to get her back?

Ugh.
This is an example of play stupid games win stupid prizes. She was smuggling drugs in a country that doesn't tolerate that kind of crap, and she thought her status as a "star" would protect her. I put star in quotes because until this nonsense, I didn't even know who she was.

zrickety

The Fixer

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I only read page one and 4,414. Did I miss anything? :) If I was 30 years old, I wouldn't wear a mask unless I was around a geriatric relative. Now that I'm the old fart, I wear one indoors everywhere. Sucks, but what's my alternative? I don't want to chance leaving my wife of 49 years a widow. And I'm a moderate conservative. I refer to ourselves as bad Republicans. We don't go to church, have carry permits, don't hunt, and will go out of our way to protect helpless wildlife. I think the vaccines suck if you're old. My nearby cousins both got the two doses of Pfizer early on. Both got Covid. Her husband died. They were in their 70's. When you have a close relative that died, you're more careful. Or should be, IMO.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Former NBA player Iman Shumpert apparently had a bag of weed in his luggage at DFW air port... I don't get it.

Over 6 oz of weed, flying to.. LA? Is there no weed in LA? Apparently he didn't learn from the Ron Mexico incident back in the day...

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
This is an example of play stupid games win stupid prizes. She was smuggling drugs in a country that doesn't tolerate that kind of crap, and she thought her status as a "star" would protect her. I put star in quotes because until this nonsense, I didn't even know who she was.

It was her 8th trip to Russia. She was well aware of what she was doing.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Legalize is amazing. Dumbing down even further an already not-so-bright population just to rake in some dough. No hope in dope.
Makes the masses easier to control....Klaus Schwab approves....

zrickety

The Fixer
It was her 8th trip to Russia. She was well aware of what she was doing.
Brittney Griner is definitely a DUDE. Adam's apple and all, listen to him talk. There's pics of him with his shirt off.
If that's a woman, I'm a tiger.

zrickety

The Fixer
austin2.jpg