GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

KevinC

Autocross Champion
1.jpg

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
"This bill makes it a crime to knowingly import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess a semiautomatic assault weapon (SAW)"

That's an oxymoron. Semiauto rifles are not assault weapons by definition. Morons.

Let's not forget the millions they have spent on guns and ammo for the IRS and 80k new agents they've hired to audit the middle class. WTAF

Politics is a continuation of economics. Yes, they are scum.

Three days ago the same ukies we are sending billions of hard earned taxpayer money to indiscriminately bombarded rebel Donetsk with cassettes with antipersonnel mines called "Petal." Their aim: to kill as many unwitting civilians as possibles. We should send some more tax money to the human loving fascist regime in Kiev.

Same thing is happening that was happening in Aghanistan. For 20 years the gubment was laundering taxpayer money under the pretext of spreading democracy to the same guys they created 30 years ago.

When the same government says it OK to give hundreds millions in weapons to the Taliban, arm the rebels ::cough ISIS cough:: in Syria, and continues to the laundering scheme that it started circa 2013-2014 in Ukraine. And we have a president with a son who lied on 4473s, and threw a fiream in the trash to be rescued by secret service, evidence of multiple felonies on a laptop; they have zero credibility dictating to me or any other American citizen they can't own an"AR style" rifle, that the general populous has legally owned for decades. :end rant on the subject.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
When the same government says it OK to give hundreds millions in weapons to the Taliban, arm the rebels ::cough ISIS cough:: in Syria, and continues to the laundering scheme that it started circa 2013-2014 in Ukraine. And you have a president with a son who lied on 4473s, and threw a fiream in the trash to be rescued by secret service, evidence of multiple felonies on a laptop; they have zero credibility dictating to me or any other American citizen they can't own an"AR style" rifle, that the general populous has legally owned for decades. :end rant on the subject.
100%.

npace

Autocross Champion
Same thing is happening that was happening in Aghanistan. For 20 years the gubment was laundering taxpayer money under the pretext of spreading democracy to the same guys they created 30 years ago.
Don't even get me started on Afghanistan. We were literally funding both sides in that war. Absolutely retarded.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Don't even get me started on Afghanistan. We were literally funding both sides in that war. Absolutely retarded.
State Department influenced by 3 letter spooks... collaborate on screwing everything up...then encourage the congress critters to sign up the american people to pay the price, the war machine profits, and they get an entire media distraction to F things up elsewhere in the world, the cycle of "unintended" consequences continues.
s-l300.jpg
41E8UiAvQbL._SL500_SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
LMAO

1659829890953.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Someone said why doesn't Trudeau do it... he's an actor and Castro's son.

1659830040767.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Remember that part from "Lord of War" where the guy said "has it occured to you that i wanted both sides to lose" when talking about selling arms to both sides in the Iran-Iraq war?

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Last edited: