GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Trump Pennsylvania case dismissed due to providing NO EVIDENCE. So much for they're presenting secret evidence in court.
Obama-appointed judge tossed the case BEFORE they could present their 50 witnesses and evidence. It will go to appeals.
STILL NOT OVER.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Obama-appointed judge tossed the case BEFORE they could present their 50 witnesses and evidence. It will go to appeals.
STILL NOT OVER.

NO EVIDENCE.

And what about the Trump appointed judge that threw out Trump's suit in GA?

zrickety

The Fixer
Think you both need to do a little bit of research. If you did you would realize that these vaccines are not DNA altering. Our DNA is held in the nucleus of cell. RNA held in a lipid coating enter the lipid of the cell but never actually go into the nucleus. Your DNA is never altered. Think of this vaccine as JB4. It doesn't flash the cell, it piggybacks and allows you to tweak some new signals.
You need to do some research. Not all the vaccines are the same, but the premise is the mRNA vaccine modifies your cells to produce the antigen...you will become a GMO human. Pfizer and Moderna have both been working on them. I don't know that these are the ones they seek emergency approval for. You would be wise to find out what's in them before asking for the shot...

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
STILL NOT OVER.
1606012007806.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You need to do some research. Not all the vaccines are the same, but the premise is the mRNA vaccine modifies your cells to produce the antigen...you will become a GMO human. Pfizer and Moderna have both been working on them. I don't know that these are the ones they seek emergency approval for. You would be wise to find out what's in them before asking for the shot...

If only they could edit the crazy out of you.

zrickety

The Fixer
NO EVIDENCE.

And what about the Trump appointed judge that threw out Trump's suit in GA?
It's kabuki theatre. They've probably had evidence since the 2018 midterms. Ask yourself why is Dominion closing up shop and hiding from Congress?

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I love that this thread has produced actual growth in someone on it. I congratulate you on catching yourself mid "not uh, you are!".

Also:
Zrick - (sense of humor) = KevinC

Are you a failed mind reader? I didn't consider replying with "not uh, you are". I see how you think though.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
That's what I said. I agree with it modifying your cell, but not the nucleus....hence not your DNA. And yes both Pfizer and moderna are based off of mRNA and the creation of spike proteins.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Think you both need to do a little bit of research. If you did you would realize that these vaccines are not DNA altering. Our DNA is held in the nucleus of cell. RNA held in a lipid coating enter the lipid of the cell but never actually go into the nucleus. Your DNA is never altered. Think of this vaccine as JB4. It doesn't flash the cell, it piggybacks and allows you to tweak some new signals.
Lol I'm taking both a genetics class and genomics one this semester and this is a hilarious but accurate way to describe the process. Thanks for that

zrickety

The Fixer
That's what I said. I agree with it modifying your cell, but not the nucleus....hence not your DNA. And yes both Pfizer and moderna are based off of mRNA and the creation of spike proteins.
1606012363243.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Word around the campfire is Dominion software gave every Dem candidate 35k votes at the start...