GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Jan 1st 2021 an SUV full of illegals (at least 6 passengers in this little SUV) ran a red light nearly hitting me but hit my friend in front of me. Their truck did a full 360 and shook them up really bad. Illegal driver of the SUV had no license, insurance...etc of course. As the illegals were piling out I asked if any of them were hurt and got not response, like I didn't exist. All of them, including the driver began to leave the scene. My friend, who is 6'5" with a huge intimidating voice began to yell at the driver who then stayed behind surprisingly. No later than 2 minutes after the accident a car with tinted windows pulled up, the illegal passengers piled in, and disappeared. Clearly this was human trafficking. All of them were in their mid-20s id say.

Millions more idiots like this are now free-range in our country thanks to Joe Biden enabling the most profitable human trafficking operation in the world.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Jan 1st 2021 an SUV full of illegals (at least 6 passengers in this little SUV) ran a red light nearly hitting me but hit my friend in front of me. Their truck did a full 360 and shook them up really bad. Illegal driver of the SUV had no license, insurance...etc of course. As the illegals were piling out I asked if any of them were hurt and got not response, like I didn't exist. All of them, including the driver began to leave the scene. My friend, who is 6'5" with a huge intimidating voice began to yell at the driver who then stayed behind surprisingly. No later than 2 minutes after the accident a car with tinted windows pulled up, the illegal passengers piled in, and disappeared. Clearly this was human trafficking. All of them were in their mid-20s id say.

Millions more idiots like this are now free-range in our country thanks to Joe Biden enabling the most profitable human trafficking operation in the world.
5,000+ per day are crossing over the border illegally. PER DAY. And apparently they're paying coyotes $2,000-$10,000+ depending on where they're coming from and where they're going.... The average American has $1,000 or less in their bank. So how the hell are all these people from 3rd world countries with no work available able to afford that much?? Someone has to be funding them

cb1111

5,000+ per day are crossing over the border illegally. PER DAY. And apparently they're paying coyotes $2,000-$10,000+ depending on where they're coming from and where they're going.... The average American has $1,000 or less in their bank. So how the hell are all these people from 3rd world countries with no work available able to afford that much?? Someone has to be funding them
Russians, Chinese, Iranians, Trans National criminal organizations

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
man all those jobs I'm sure the rooftop Cheese Cake Factory will close.

https://abc7news.com/amp/san-franci...tail-store-closure-location-closing/14473247/
No job? No Cheesecake Factory? Solution: "eat cereal for dinner" - Kellogg's CEO

1709143171967.png

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/27/kelloggs-ceo-cereal-for-dinner