GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Stop playing dumb man.

I caught you in an outright lie, and your response is to call me dumb?

And you didn't answer my question - why do you have a problem with what you quoted from Trump, but apparently don't have a problem with Biden conveying essentially the same message? Or are you going to condemn Biden for saying it too?

The Dude

Autocross Champion
It doesn't support Trump at all. :unsure:

So far Covid has killed more US Citizens than it has in the past 5 flu seasons combined and we are officially at 8 months of known cases in the United States.
Wasn't there something recently saying 94% of COVID deaths have an average of 2.4 comorbidities? that is to say, the individual was very unhealthy to begin with and was likely going to die soon anyway? I feel like I read that somewhere but if I'm being honest, there's so much bullshit swirling around it's challenging to keep everything straight.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Bro, I'm not even going to discuss this with you.

You couldn't wrap your head around the Pres. telling people don't worry, it's nothing, modern medicine is amazing (paraphrasing lest we become confused again.)

I don't care what Biden said, he's not leading a cult of people hanging on his every word.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Bro, I'm not even going to discuss this with you.

You couldn't wrap your head around the Pres. telling people don't worry, it's nothing, modern medicine is amazing (paraphrasing lest we become confused again.)

I don't care what Biden said, he's not leading a cult of people hanging on his every word.
he's just the figurehead, who knows who is actually pulling the strings and making that particular monkey dance.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Wasn't there something recently saying 94% of COVID deaths have an average of 2.4 comorbidities? that is to say, the individual was very unhealthy to begin with and was likely going to die soon anyway? I feel like I read that somewhere but if I'm being honest, there's so much bullshit swirling around it's challenging to keep everything straight.
That's one of Rickety's main arguments.

It doesn't hold water in the real world though. You can pretend that everyone who got it and died was just a faceless person standing on edge of a cliff waiting to tumble over from the breeze, but that's not actually true.

It has helped to kill -many- who would still be alive had they not encountered it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

That's not what that means at all and I'm not going to explain it for the fourth time.

Last edited:

KevinC

Autocross Champion

1602034985801.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Trump gets all high(emphasis on high) and mighty "no more stimulus talks!"

*immediate stock market crash*

Trump: "We need stimulus now!"

Great leadership.

Goldman Sachs is saying a Democratic sweep is the fastest way to economic recovery. 😐

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I think zrick should get a cabinet posting. He's blindly devoted to the cause, ahead of Trump on the issues (his words, not mine), and there appear to be a lot of openings at the moment. The White House is basically a giant covid hot spot, but he seems to be ok with that.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie

The majority of seniors have comorbities, some of it is people living longer and the function of new meds to control things that would have normally meant an earlier death 30 years ago.

Flu is like Covid, it normally doesn’t take down healthy and younger people.

Dont act as if all people that die from Covid brought it upon themselves and that they were unhealthy.

I have two friends that are healthy, height weight proportionate but have commorbities.

One is 39, she wrapped up Chemo for Breast Cancer in March 2020. She runs 7 miles daily.

The other one is a spry 56 year old, active and healthy... Type 2 Diabetes due to her genes.

Heck, my mom is healthy and HWP but has CLL, my 13 year old nephew is an All-Star at Baseball, is very active and athletic... he also has Type 2 Familial Diabetes.

Last edited: