GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
True. Not to mention the fact that 401Ks are pre tax doesn't mean you won't pay taxes on them if you withdraw early - Cares Act aside.
If you have a retirement account you essentially have a stock portfolio. Those are not assets
We're talking about Trump here, do you really think his entire stock portfolio is invested in retirement accounts?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
No it's not. It may contribute to your net worth, but it's not yours until you put it in the bank.
So you have to fully withdraw your 401K for it to be an asset? You know you have complete control - or should if your 401K company is worth it's salt, on what your money is invested in. You can even decide to sell and take money out before your 65 1/2 or whatever. You're just penalized normally, but due to the cares act just taxed currently, on anything you take out before your age date.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Shit he doesn't need it. The presidential pension and healthcare for life is a nice golden parachute.
When he loses he will likely be getting his healthcare courtesy of the New York department of Corrections

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
It's impossible to know how much tax his businesses paid. If he didn't pass much income from his businesses in the form of a salary or profits to himself personally it's understandable he didn't pay hardly anything in taxes. I have no idea what his personal deductions were from the passed through income.
If his dealings had even a fraction of the legitimacy you seem to be willing to assume for him, his tax returns would've been splashed over every vertical surface in the country, because that's who he is...a braggart, and a narcissist. Instead, we get the patented Trump stonewall...

JC_451

Autocross Champion
If you think Trump is an honest person, you could be mentally retarded.

Or willfully ignorant.

Take your pick on an explanation.

Before anyone goes that way I'm not confused about the Democrats being honest. They're just not snake level belly crawlers like the orange moron.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Aesop Rock FTW

When he loses he will likely be getting his healthcare courtesy of the New York department of Corrections
Now THAT would be making America great
If you think Trump is an honest person, you could be mentally retarded.

Or willfully ignorant.
^ nailed it. It's no sense trying to reason with em though. Boomers have their head safely buried up trump's ass it's shocking they can breathe. My parents are part of the willfully ignorant crowd, can't reason with them whatsoever. They get their news from memes and onion articles. I'm waiting for the phone call saying they wired all of their savings to an african prince and they're going to be millionaires once they get paid back.

zrickety

The Fixer
@zrickety calm down drama queen... literally nobody has given a death threat. You're fake news
Not necessarily saying I've received death threats, but @GTIfan99 has wished death upon me. Virus or otherwise.

zrickety

The Fixer
He donates it so he can pay $750 bucks in taxes total.
More fake news. If you get a refund, does that mean you didn't pay taxes? NO. It means you overpaid.
He paid MILLIONS in taxes, something like $27 million on his billion dollar empire. The $750 is what was owed after paying all that.
The goal with taxes is to break even, you pay enough all year so at the end you owe zero. Any good accountant will tell you this.