GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I'd agree that your taxes would entitle you to service first if it was a government service, but it isn't. Healthcare is privatized in the US and as a private entity, they are under no obligation to check citizenship or give you preferential treatment. What are your thoughts on socialized medicine?

Also, roughly 50% of Americans (citizens) don't pay any federal income tax. I pay a shit ton. Should I get preferential care over everyone who pays nothing? Taxes are a poor justification.
yes....supporter of Obama care but also Capitalism. Two tier medicine is OK similar to free public transportation and a nice car. I know it's different but the idea stands.

I do like to suggest to folks who don't like some type of mandatory coverage that I'm OK w/o it as long as hospitals can kick you out for no payment and caps on medicare especially once you get over 70. (I'm 59 so it's not too far away)

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
yes....supporter of Obama care but also Capitalism. Two tier medicine is OK similar to free public transportation and a nice car. I know it's different but the idea stands.

I do like to suggest to folks who don't like some type of mandatory coverage that I'm OK w/o it as long as hospitals can kick you out for no payment and caps on medicare especially once you get over 70. (I'm 59 so it's not too far away)
I think similarly to you on this. I like free market systems, but they need clear rules, easy access to information, pricing transparency and access to alternative choices to function properly. Health care has almost none of those; in emergency situations, they're a functional monopoly. I like my HSA / high deductible plan and it definitely makes you think about the health care choices you make a lot more, but try asking a doctor how much a test costs or the comparative costs and benefits of treatment options... consumers can't make informed decisions when the health care providers can't give them even basic info to make a decision.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Lmao yea they just stopped coming according to your distorted reality. Hilarious, they haven’t missed a day of work.

Did that sentence actually make sense in your head?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
There it is, the stupidest post in this entire thread.
How so? Boomers took the economy that the greatest generation created and tanked it.

Edit: Unless you're one of those late boomers that's angry because they came in too late to take advantage of the situation. Sorry you missed your turn to steal the fat from the land.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What possible benefit would I get from lying about these things? I'm here to share statistics, memes and the truth. Unlike you, who makes fun of the dead and parrots CNN.

I have no idea what motivates trolls.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6936a5.htm?s_cid=mm6936a5_w#T1_down

Here is another report from CDC...They are trying to say that eating at restaurants is risky behavior. Which I've been doing since the beginning with no ill effects.
314 people, about half tested positive. They reported wearing mask 'always or often' 85% of the time.
The half negative group reported wearing mask 'always or often' 89% of the time.
They are essentially the same numbers.
SO IS THE MASK USELESS, OR WHAT?

Ask your wife what happens when you wear a condom 85% of the time.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Never use condoms, son. They take away all the feelin'
1602868838561.png