GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer

Internet Censorship Everywhere Except GolfmkX Forums - Proof Of Superior Car Race​

is that pronounced: em.Kay X or em.Kay ten?
X not 10, I think it's cool. Encompasses all the gens.

cb1111

This you?

Might want to get checked for that early onset Alzheimer's.

You might also want to get your vision and reading comprehension checked, I literally said this thread is longer than any other thread on the GolfMK7 forums.
He doesn't understand that you can have separate and distinct forums, each with their own threads that are only visible in that particular forum, yet have some threads that can be seen - and posted to - from any of the forums.

This particular thread (along with the other "off topic" threads) can be seen from any of the Mk forums. A Mk6 member can post to this thread as can a Mk5 member.

The rest of the Mk7, Mk6 or Mk5 forums are different. The "what did you do to your..." in the Mk 7 forum is limited to Mk 7 members, while a similarly named thread in the Mk6 forum is limited to Mk6 members - but this particular fucking thread can be seen by all members.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Still think it's safe to go out maskless? 2 girls went out to a restaurant that just reopened, no mask. The restaurant forced them to share the same water cup because supplies were low 😡 now they're both testing positive for covid19.

Don't believe me? Look up 2 girls 1 cup for the full article.
That's pretty shitty.

zrickety

The Fixer
1614088913808.png

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
reported for posting in teh wrong forumz

Judges are compromised. One was on the news the other day talking about death threats. I already have a target on my back, I would not succeed where others more qualified have failed.
Besides, ain't got time for dat.
now you just sound paranoid

Internet Censorship Everywhere Except GolfmkX Forums - Proof Of Superior Car Race​

is that pronounced: em.Kay X or em.Kay ten?
i think Lincoln/GM might sue the forum for using "mkx" - them advertizing profits will go right downt the lawyer fund toilet bowl.

But in latin, X is 10
but in math, x can be anything.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
He doesn't understand that you can have separate and distinct forums, each with their own threads that are only visible in that particular forum, yet have some threads that can be seen - and posted to - from any of the forums.

This particular thread (along with the other "off topic" threads) can be seen from any of the Mk forums. A Mk6 member can post to this thread as can a Mk5 member.

The rest of the Mk7, Mk6 or Mk5 forums are different. The "what did you do to your..." in the Mk 7 forum is limited to Mk 7 members, while a similarly named thread in the Mk6 forum is limited to Mk6 members - but this particular fucking thread can be seen by all members.
This thing has been all mucked up. All I'm saying is that this thread is number 1 in the MK7 forum. Jay is the one who disagreed and said it was the what would you do thread.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Either toss them or find someone who wants it ASAP
Our hospital has doses that were going to expire and offered them to local medical office staff, teachers, frontline workers and first responders.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1614089364122.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Judges are compromised. One was on the news the other day talking about death threats. I already have a target on my back, I would not succeed where others more qualified have failed.
Besides, ain't got time for dat.
Right wing nuts tried to assassinate a judge, killing a family member, and were planning to assassinate a Supreme Court justice.

Let's see this one judges evidence that he was threatened, and are you telling me Republicans are cowards and threats would sway them from their constitutional duty. Do go on.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
NASA found a GTI on Mars, someone tell @IanCH
Impossible to fake...
marsgti.png