GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I just wanna know why they stacked the luggage so nicely near the wreck. 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Could Tropic Thunder be made today?

Forget that it's already a parody of a movie. Lots of those jokes aren't allowed anymore.

Yes. Yes it could. People love saying things like "ThAt mOvIE coUlDn'T bE MaDe tOdAY!!", but I fully disagree. If anyone thinks Tropic Thunder couldn't be made today, go watch Jojo Rabbit.

zrickety

The Fixer
1614121674024.png

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
The transracial thing is definitely a farce. It’s impossible. Imagine thinking you’re x even though you aren’t and have no time in that cultures shoes.
Is that like a man that thinks he is a woman but has no actual experience as a woman. Except when he is dressed as one?

torga

Autocross Champion
Jojo rabbit was a great watch
The Heil scene was fucking bananas, I could not breathe. One of the best movies in 2019, for sure.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I thought Limbaugh died .. they playing reruns already?
Never did listen to him. Actually couldn't stand him. Never listen to any of those kinds of shows.
My 2 favorite shows are the Jim Rome sports show and I know I'll take crap for this but the other one is Dr Laura.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Judges are compromised. One was on the news the other day talking about death threats. I already have a target on my back, I would not succeed where others more qualified have failed.
Besides, ain't got time for dat.

Back, front, side, bottom, top, through a window... if you have a target on you there’s little stopping someone from punching your off button.

Feel safe in the fact that nobody gives that much of a fuck about you.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Definitely.

I would punch the person who designed Englishtown wheels.
I always felt like the design brief must have just been the word "heavy"
Nogaro and Pretoria are the only good looking stock VW wheels from the current gens.

Austins are okay but only based on how horrible Dallas wheels are.
I actually really liked the Detroit's on my mk5. And they had a real BBS option on the GLI at one point. I'm not sure where they lost their way.