GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
MATH IS A THREAT TO THIS ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARE.
I proved this at the beginning of the thread.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I don't know...all that damage with no broken windows? It doesn't add up.

Hmm... Could it be the man with a history of alcohol and opioid abuse fell off the wagon after having major back surgery and crashed his car under the influences, or some shadow organization was sent to try and take Tiger out?

I guess we'll never know...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It was on national TV.
it can still be lying, no? oh wait if it's on your news outlet of choice, its the truth becuase its your (flawed) reality.

cb1111

Hmm... Could it be the man with a history of alcohol and opioid abuse fell off the wagon after having major back surgery and crashed his car under the influences, or some shadow organization was sent to try and take Tiger out?

I guess we'll never know...
Media is reporting that he was traveling at "high speed" and there was "no smell of alcohol".

We'll never find out, but some will say that Karma is a bitch.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The reported injuries support high rate of speed.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I saw him being interviewed Sunday by Jim Nantz during the Genesis golf tournament. He looked pretty whipped. Just tired and his face was puffy. Sounded normal.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I don't know...all that damage with no broken windows? It doesn't add up.
the "accident" fabricator in charge of smashing windows has Covid. ;)

srsly... The lack of broken windows (if true) would be unusual but do you really think this is also a conspiracy?

#mo0mlanding

cb1111

the "accident" fabricator in charge of smashing windows has Covid. ;)

srsly... The lack of broken windows (if true) would be unusual but do you really think this is also a conspiracy?

#mo0mlanding
There were broken windows but at this point (at least from the media photos) it is hard to say what damage happened due to the accident and what the FD did.

It was pretty obvious from the photos that they didn't use the jaws of life - dumb ass media.

OTOH, Hyundai/Genesis can use in their next marketing ad. The passenger compartment held up remarkably well. I'm sure that DOT will be asked to send out an investigator.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I just watched the tiger documentary on HBO - highly recommend - but I think this is clearly a case of him relapsing on painkillers from his spine surgery. Nobody gets into a one car accident like that at 7am while clean.
Given his track record, you are probably right, but never discount cell phones. I had an employee take out the transformer powering my building because they drove straight when the road turned, going triple the speed limit in the parking lot while texting. They were tested for drugs and alcohol, both negative.
Now 'Math is racist,' and 'white supremacy' because 'there is no objective reality.' WTF
Bill Gates spending $1 million on this.
Rantz: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation bankrolls 'math is racist' lunacy (mynorthwest.com)
View attachment 204228
Based on the Gates foundation track record, I'm going to go ahead and call this alarmist bullshit.
MATH IS A THREAT TO THIS ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARE.
I proved this at the beginning of the thread.
You really only proved that you were bad at math...