GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

npace

Autocross Champion
I'd like to know when we're going to get a real vaccine, made out of actual virus, like the flu vaccine. I don't see the need for MRNA anymore. I know that J&J had an almost-real vaccine early on that wasn't very effective, but that was before they had a lot of strains to work with. We don't need to be paying $130/shot at this point.
The J&J one is the only "real" one, as you described, but early on it's risks were determined too high because of blood clots in women. Myocarditis in young men is fine, however. Our society is trying to destroy them anyway.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
The J&J one is the only "real" one, as you described, but early on it's risks were determined too high because of blood clots in women. Myocarditis in young men is fine, however. Our society is trying to destroy them anyway.
I wonder how comprehensive the J&J testing was in order to come to that conclusion. If it's for real on a large scale, women really got screwed with this deal. I work with women athletes a lot, and so many of them never took one COVID MRNA "vaccine" due to issues with fertility, even though they were in contact with people at risk.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'd like to know when we're going to get a real vaccine, made out of actual virus, like the flu vaccine. I don't see the need for MRNA anymore. I know that J&J had an almost-real vaccine early on that wasn't very effective, but that was before they had a lot of strains to work with. We don't need to be paying $130/shot at this point.
The J&J was supposed to be something like 70% effective...I don't know how good their data was. But in hindsight, it's probably more effective than either Pfizer or Moderna, who fudged their numbers astronomically. The truth is most of the treatment protocols are what killed people...remdesivir and ventilators. It was incentivized homicide.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Zrick, at what point do you get to shut down the "other thread" because you were right about everything?

This question is also for Jay.
They'll rage and call it misinformation, fascism, etc.

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

zrickety

The Fixer
Zrick, at what point do you get to shut down the "other thread" because you were right about everything?

This question is also for Jay.
If you mean the other COVID thread, I blew them out of the water early on.
If you mean the CSB thread, they are too busy arguing about how to wipe their butts.
I would just be happy for sanity to return to the world, but I think many people are too far gone.
The Atlantic wants 'Pandemic Amnesty,' but they were one of the most vocal bullies out there.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1667506752274.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1667661327506.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer