GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It says there's no evidence that the covid vaccine is related to reported incidents of athletes collapsing. It leaves out that there's no evidence that the vaccine isn't related to reported incidents of athletes collapsing.
It's certainly not a coincidence that athletes are collapsing period when it's not happened at any other time in sports history except for a few rare occurrences.

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
That looks racist...
People don't rise to the level of their expectations... they fall to the level of their habits. To wit... our Witless in Chief:

1638496051949.png

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm waiting for zrick to start his health and fitness thread.
Avoiding the fake vaccines, eating organic, no fluoride water, and exercise have all been mentioned in this thread. Ignoring the mainstream media is a good start as well.
I'm fit, but Sky Daddy gave me a good metabolism.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1638538562695.png

zrickety

The Fixer
More proof that zrick is a dumbass.

Bmw i3 42kwh battery, 12 gallons produces 350kwh. 12% of that energy (stored in batteries on the unit) or 1.44 gallons of diesel for 153 miles i3 range.

That 106 miles per gallon.
Great work, Sherlock. Now do the other posts regarding vaccine injuries, censorship, and government corruption. I'll wait.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Great work, Sherlock. Now do the other posts regarding vaccine injuries, censorship, and government corruption. I'll wait.
If you cant do basic math then there's no other discussion worth having with you. It's only been pointed out about 20 times that you lack even a highschool level understanding of the world, it's why you believe anything you dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh on.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
More proof that zrick is a dumbass.

Bmw i3 42kwh battery, 12 gallons produces 350kwh. 12% of that energy (stored in batteries on the unit) or 1.44 gallons of diesel for 153 miles i3 range.

That 106 miles per gallon.

Well he does keep randomly quoting everything on the web as "gospel" without double checking...& most of those people he quotes know bugger all about what they are saying. Its mainly he who shouts loudest wins....!!.

I couldn't find an exact diesel generator to the one used, but here's a Perkins spec sheet, which gives fuel consumption of 42lt/hr for a 50% load (180kW continuous load).

If that BMW has a 42kW battery & the charger attached to the generator is a "Fast" type then in theory at 180kW/hr a 42kW battery will be charged in 13.85minutes. If fuel consumption of the generator is 42lts at half load of 180kW/hr, then for 13.85minutes fuel consumption is 9.69lts or 2.56US gallons, to charge the 42kW battery.

If the range of the BMW is 153miles then that's 59.76MPG (US)

Perkins generator.jpg

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
Regardless of the dumb generator meme, electric vehicles in their current form are incredibly bad for the environment.

https://www.industryweek.com/techno...acturing-them-leaves-massive-carbon-footprint

Just to build each car battery—weighing upwards of 500 kilograms (1,100 pounds) in size for sport-utility vehicles—would emit up to 74% more C02 than producing an efficient conventional car if it's made in a factory powered by fossil fuels in a place like Germany, according to Berylls' findings.

And that's just energy. Water consumption in mining lithium is incredibly high; roughly 500,000 gallons of water is used to mine one metric ton of lithium.

https://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/renewable/the-environmental-impact-of-lithium-batteries/

The lithium extraction process uses a lot of water—approximately 500,000 gallons per metric ton of lithium.

Electric vehicles are, really, the ultimate NIMBY. You don't see them pollute, so they must be good for the environment. Not to mention lithium can't really be recycled, and in 15-20 years we're looking at another environmental disaster on a different scale.

Now, if aluminum ion batteries turn out to be worthwhile, we might be getting somewhere. I know that Elon Musk says hydrogen power is a waste of time, but he has an interest at stake. There must be a reason toyota is continuing its development of hydrogen powered cars.