The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Screenshot_20210126-164420.png

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Let's just erase all of our history while we're at it. Say America was founded by non-specific faceless shapeshifters.
Our culture is being attacked and you guys are completely clueless.
No one banned you from speaking about whatever commercial symbol, nor did anyone go back and erase that it ever existed. What is being erased or attacked? Do you still shit in an outhouse cause indoor plumbing is new and scary?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Probably thinks kids should be taught creationism in school too.
Lol this thread is funny to me because there's people who believe in sky daddy roasting other people that believe in sky daddy for believing radical things they read on the internet.

Good times

THE IRONY

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Let's just erase all of our history while we're at it. Say America was founded by non-specific faceless shapeshifters.
Our culture is being attacked and you guys are completely clueless.
Nope, you want to keep the watered down white washed history you were taught, because it makes you feel good about yourself.

We want our real history taught and for history to stop celebrating white supremacy.

Choke on a dick.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
So, anyone here get in on the GME action the last few days?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Lol this thread is funny to me because there's people who believe in sky daddy roasting other people that believe in sky daddy for believing radical things they read on the internet.

Good times

THE IRONY
I have no idea who you're talking about. I don't believe. For the most part I just see religion as something shitty people use to let them get away with doing shitty things.