GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I dont know about that. Crack for sure but coke they were selling to the "high class". Thinking about it you are right as they had to go to the hood to get.
There's a great doc on Hulu I watched a few weeks back.
I was referring to the moment president Nixon made sure black and Hispanic neighborhoods were flooded. It was coke. Then crack. Nixon couldn’t stop the influx of drugs. So a certain three letter agency made sure there was this type of agreement that ensured white neighborhoods weren’t touched. This was on Nixon’s orders

this can be googled.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I was referring to the moment president Nixon made sure black and Hispanic neighborhoods were flooded. It was coke. Then crack. Nixon couldn’t stop the influx of drugs. So a certain three letter agency made sure there was this type of agreement that ensured white neighborhoods weren’t touched. This was on Nixon’s orders

this can be googled.
For sure, killer mike told me all about it
Do you think it was a plan to keep the prisons full?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Biden's first medal of freedom should go to Rand Paul's neighbor.

Reactions: WAP

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
1611709365929.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
One group of the people making out on it are vicious sharks and know what they're doing.
The other group are wallstreetbets retards that got lucky. They'll lose it all in some other "to the moon" call.

This aligns with what I believe 1000%. A small group of coordinated people orchestrated the whole thing. They'll eventually quietly pull out, making millions. All the while /r/WSB will still be posting emojis, and be left scratching their heads when the stock tanks going "It's going to rebound, right guys?".

/r/WSB thinks they're sticking it to the man (investment firms), and while that may be a side effect, they are being manipulated to fuck. Some of them have Zrick level of delusions. They claim they can't possibly be manipulated, meanwhile Musk tweets out one word and after hours trading soars like 75%.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I thought Joe was supposed to be sleepy. How's he getting more done in 1 week than trump did in 4 years?
I'm not defending Trump or his decisions but it is actually pretty easy for Biden to get things done early because he has a list of Trump's executive decisions and he's simply reversing them. I agree with some and not with others.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
This aligns with what I believe 1000%. A small group of coordinated people orchestrated the whole thing. They'll eventually quietly pull out, making millions. All the while /r/WSB will still be posting emojis, and be left scratching their heads when the stock tanks going "It's going to rebound, right guys?".

/r/WSB thinks they're sticking it to the man (investment firms), and while that may be a side effect, they are being manipulated to fuck. Some of them have Zrick level of delusions. They claim they can't possibly be manipulated, meanwhile Musk tweets out one word and after hours trading soars like 75%.

Gotta know when to pull out, another possibly more impressive one was BSPR. UAVS was similar last year.

zrickety

The Fixer
What you know about the Ottoman constitution or the Messina earthquake, Zricky?

Kids these days are shocked to find out the Bikini came out in the 1940's, because it's normal now.

Most don't know because most don't care. It has no influence on their day to day lives. The Machine has already won, Zrickety. I know it isn't fair, there was Time Enough At Last.
The machine hasn't won yet!!!

zrickety

The Fixer
The Musktard said gamestonks in a tweet today too. That gave it another jump.
So Musk makes a tweet and the world is affected? Now you know why I watch social media.
6 people control the news...

zrickety

The Fixer