GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Again, you still haven't enumerated a single government benefit that illegals get.
I will start
If you have no SS number you do not pay taxes. How the hell you say?? Well you see, you can't legally be on payroll therefore you get paid cash.
Sure, maybe you pay tax on items purchased but thats where it ends.
Don't worry, there's always MEDI-CAL in the great state of California..
Come to the great California, we will pay for all your needs!! Meanwhile the state goes to shit.
I'm not gonna argue with all you peeps. There are some facts for you to ponder. Im all for helping others, but there SHOULD NOT be any law saying I'm obligated.(my tax dollars and yours)
Kinda like Snoop Dog said, everybody got they cups but aint chipped in

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
d85312d98c6a8e768e16687b4d680dd8.jpg
ca7.jpg

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
I will start
If you have no SS number you do not pay taxes. How the hell you say?? Well you see, you can't legally be on payroll therefore you get paid cash.
Sure, maybe you pay tax on items purchased but thats where it ends.
Don't worry, there's always MEDI-CAL in the great state of California..
Come to the great California, we will pay for all your needs!! Meanwhile the state goes to shit.
I'm not gonna argue with all you peeps. There are some facts for you to ponder. Im all for helping others, but there SHOULD NOT be any law saying I'm obligated.(my tax dollars and yours)
Kinda like Snoop Dog said, everybody got they cups but aint chipped in
I'm in Kali-fornia myself...
"Undocumented immigrants are currently not eligible for the comprehensive set of benefits provided by Medi-Cal (often referred to as 'full-scope' Medi-Cal), but they can receive limited, emergency services such as labor and delivery care for pregnant women and limited other services."
https://www.ppic.org/publication/health-coverage-and-care-for-undocumented-immigrants/

Illegals pay all our fun sales taxes and other up front taxes but reap few if any of the benefits. If you think people are coming here just for healthcare, maybe, as basic healthcare is subjective based on where you go. The US also sees a lot of healthcare tourism going OUT of our country - More rich and or pro athletes choose care outside the US where they can get emerging treatments not yet approved. Much like the blood plate spinning treatment a lot of NBA players were jumping on a few years ago.

Edit: You want to stop illegals, do heavy fines and jail time for those caught employing them. If they can't find a way to support themselves, they won't stay for long.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I'm in Kali-fornia myself...
"Undocumented immigrants are currently not eligible for the comprehensive set of benefits provided by Medi-Cal (often referred to as 'full-scope' Medi-Cal), but they can receive limited, emergency services such as labor and delivery care for pregnant women and limited other services."
https://www.ppic.org/publication/health-coverage-and-care-for-undocumented-immigrants/

Illegals pay all our fun sales taxes and other up front taxes but reap few if any of the benefits. If you think people are coming here just for healthcare, maybe, as basic healthcare is subjective based on where you go. The US also sees a lot of healthcare tourism going OUT of our country - More rich and or pro athletes choose care outside the US where they can get emerging treatments not yet approved. Much like the blood plate spinning treatment a lot of NBA players were jumping on a few years ago.

Edit: You want to stop illegals, do heavy fines and jail time for those caught employing them. If they can't find a way to support themselves, they won't stay for long.
You left out long term care is also avail.
I used to be real real fucking poor. Took my wife to the free pregnancy clinic at Parkland hospital here in Dallas.
They would not see her due to the fact she had a SS #
Said she needed medical insurance.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
You left out long term care is also avail.
I used to be real real fucking poor. Took my wife to the free pregnancy clinic at Parkland hospital here in Dallas.
They would not see her due to the fact she had a SS #
Said she needed medical insurance.
Weird. Sue the fuck out of the hospital. It's illegal to turn away people from life saving medical care, regardless of reason in the USA.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
The Emergency Medical and Treatment Labor Act (EMTLA)
Public and private hospitals alike are prohibited by law from denying patient care in an emergency. The Emergency Medical and Treatment Labor Act (EMTLA) passed by Congress in 1986 explicitly forbids the denial of care to indigent or uninsured patients based on a lack of ability to pay. It also prohibits unnecessary transfers while care is being administered and prohibits the suspension of care once it is initiated, provisions that prevent dumping patients who cannot pay on other hospitals. The treatment of indigent and uninsured patients is a huge financial drain upon the health system, especially in areas where no public hospitals are available.

> Join the American Patient Rights Association Today For FREE
While EMTLA does not prohibit care providers from asking about a patient’s ability to pay, it does make it very clear that emergency treatment cannot be delayed while ability to pay is being checked. Essentially, the law establishes a “treat first, ask questions later” policy. This policy serves a dual purpose by protecting both private hospitals and patients. Private hospitals are protected because they can deny non-emergency care based upon ability to pay and patients are protected because refusal or delay of emergency care based on means to pay is illegal.

https://www.americanpatient.org/can...rivate hospitals alike,lack of ability to pay.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Being born a Londoner, having lived in USA (Ohio) & now living in Scotland...I feel very conflicted after reading many of the posts in this thread....:unsure::ROFLMAO:

At least I don't have to worry about medical bills due to the free medical care in the UK that is the NHS....yes its not perfect & its why many people from abroad come here (legally & illegally)..but its pretty good & I've had to use it a few times....

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
It gets even better when you do have "socialized" health care in the USA. Ask me about my local VA hospital next time you've got a day or so to kill.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
It gets even better when you do have "socialized" health care in the USA. Ask me about my local VA hospital next time you've got a day or so to kill.

My memories of living in USA re hospitals was the usual first question of "do you have medical insurance".....where as over here the first question is not so money orientated...plus the various stuff that was in the local paper when people died in an ambulance because it was going from hospital to hospital to find one that would take the person ...who happened to not have medical insurance...

JC_451

Autocross Champion
If you're looking for people benefitting from tax breaks and scamming the system...look up.

They're at the top of the pyramid, not the bottom. The people are the bottom are skimming nickels in comparison.