GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Again, you didn't read the original article, nor the rebuttal.

It's all from the same place - the Johns Hopkins News-Letter (which is just a Johns Hopkins student newspaper.)
U didn’t read my link. Straight from the jhc, debunking the right wing bullshit

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Juarez is dope if you can pass for anything other than white. There’s a bar there. Used to be called tequila derby. Nice place
I’ve driven past it, wasn’t really dope since my skin color looks like white drywall

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Over_9000!.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Juarez is dope if you can pass for anything other than white. There’s a bar there. Used to be called tequila derby. Nice place

You know we scared white folk stay away from the barrio.

I went to TJ when I turned 18, saw things I can never forget.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It’s an automatic thing. It works the majority of the time. Sorry for not making English my first language bro. 🤷🏽‍♂️

that’s what people like u like to hear right? An apology for upsetting your sensibilities?

People like me? Prejudice much?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
You know we scared white folk stay away from the barrio.

I went to TJ when I turned 18, saw things I can never forget.
TJ is safer than Juarez. By a little. IMO

older senior nco’s told me tj used to be wild and crazy as all hell back in the 80’s and 90’s

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Oh no. You can’t go there. Sorry. But you’d get robbed almost guaranteed
I’ve been around most of Mexico and it’s not bad. Just have to maintain awareness and not be dumb, great place and it’s always a blast. My favorite is Veracruz

AM407

Autocross Champion
U didn’t read my link. Straight from the jhc, debunking the right wing bullshit

lol, you never posted a link. You just said you Googled it.

And I generally agree with you, btw. Kevin asked for a rebuttal, and I posted it. A very specific rebuttal to the exact article he posted. You just said (and I'm paraphrasing) It's all just bullshit because Johns Hopkins says that there's lots of bullshit from people posting fake stuff purporting to be from Johns Hopkins.

This wasn't fake. It was right on the Johns Hopkins News-Letter website. It still is. The only "fake" part is that a Johns Hopkins student newsletter isn't exactly Johns Hopkins.