GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Jim didnt say mexicans

I love and hate spanish. Idk why, the dialect of some people pisses me off. Others speak and sound amazing to me.

I can fumblefuck my way through some convos with the inlaws finally

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Jim didnt say mexicans

I love and hate spanish. Idk why, the dialect of some people pisses me off. Others speak and sound amazing to me.

I can fumblefuck my way through some convos with the inlaws finally
He bounced back and forth between “Mexican” and “undocumented immigrant “ and I think he also said “undocumented alien”. Not too sure on that last one.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
He bounced back and forth between “Mexican” and “undocumented immigrant “ and I think he also said “undocumented alien”. Not too sure on that last one.

Not the same Jim “can’t obtain SSN = illegal immigrant even though my own citations debunk this” Lloyd I’m familiar with.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Just commenting on how his ignorance is his branding title.

Keehs “fuck the police” 360
Oooh. Gotcha. Sorry. The way u wrote it was like a weird poem to me. I couldn’t grasp it. It almost gave me a headache LOL. I’m not saying u wrote it poorly. It’s just difficult to understand what I read sometimes.

but yeah man fuck the cops 👍🏽 😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I’m tapping.

D94F5790-733E-49C4-88CC-D11E396073BE.jpeg

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Read: Art.112a UCMJ.

even petty possession of weed can carry 2yrs confinement and the Big Chicken Dinner or Dishonorable.
I had a buddy who only had about 2 months left to serve in the navy got busted with marijuana. He got other than honorable discharge. He wasn't the smartest guy around. He would put navy on his resume and then have to explain why he was discharged. 🙈

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Becoming the -most- popular thread update:

JB4 logging... : 10,705 posts on 714 pages.

Eurodyne updates: 14,994 posts on 999 pages.(this thread used to be popular but it doesn't make it to the front page very often anymore)

The Gran-daddy of them all: 25,599 posts on 1706 pages.

JB4 thread going down in short order, we'll have to revisit passing the big one after the new year. I expect Rickety to still have refused to concede and ole JL to still be going round in logic circles nightly.

We're officially too big to fail 😄

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I had a buddy who only had about 2 months left to serve in the navy got busted with marijuana. He got other than honorable discharge. He wasn't the smartest guy around. He would put navy on his resume and then have to explain why he was discharged. 🙈
Must've forgotten they'd ask about his past for some reason :unsure:😂