GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
1604094120108.png

zrickety

The Fixer
But the overwhelming majority have no consequences from vaccines.

Isn't that your Covid argument?
My argument is people should have a choice. Autonomy. Sovereignty. When the word mandate comes out, the gloves come off.
You want a vaccine, get one. You want a mask, wear it. But don't tell me how to live my life. Land of the FREE, home of the BRAVE.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
That's certainly one of your arguments.

Perhaps you've forgotten also shouting at us with memes about how the vast majority of Covid cases are survived.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I know 6 people personally who have caught COVID. 5 of them got pretty bad coughs but none hospitalized (thank god). Once you hit a ventilator your mortality rate is 50%

Good news, the mortality rate for vented patients is dropping, but it's hard to know if it's due to a younger demographic of patients, availability of ICU space and equipment, better understanding of the disease and treatments, or all the above. I guess we're about to find out.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And 24 years in the military, the highest rate of vaccination in the country, and I didn't witness a single injury or death from vaccines, nor do I know anyone in my 51 years to be injured or die from a vaccine.

Now I'm a rational adult, so I don't doubt they do occur, but if I were to use zrickety logic, vaccine injuries are FAKE NEWS.

zrickety

The Fixer
That's certainly one of your arguments.

Perhaps you've forgotten also shouting at us with memes about how the vast majority of Covid cases are survived.
I work with these survivors daily. Most of them turn in their oxygen because they don't use it, don't want it, don't need it. They're back to normal lives.

zrickety

The Fixer
Good news, the mortality rate for vented patients is dropping, but it's hard to know if it's due to a younger demographic of patients, availability of ICU space and equipment, better understanding of the disease and treatments, or all the above.
Where is Dr. Kevorkian when you need him? I wouldn't want to be put on a ventilator, I think it's a bad way to die. Palliative care doctor, that's the way to go.
Or you could just eat and drink healthy, build up your immunity naturally, never get sick...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Where is Dr. Kevorkian when you need him? I wouldn't want to be put on a ventilator, I think it's a bad way to die. Palliative care doctor, that's the way to go.
Or you could just eat and drink healthy, build up your immunity naturally, never get sick...

So, if I drink smoothies, I can't get Ebola? Good to know.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I'm so dumb, I didn't get this the first time. 😂

Rickety gonna think it's first hand testimony on the dangers of vaccines though :unsure:

Next time you need to pretend to write something in Russian, let me know. I'm a native speaker, I won't let you fall prey to shady online translators that don't know what the fuck they are doing. "Мы русские. Какой восторг!" (с) А.В. Суворов

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Next time you need to pretend to write something in Russian, let me know. I'm a native speaker, I won't let you fall prey to shady online translators that don't know what the fuck they are doing. "Мы русские. Какой восторг!" (с) А.В. Суворов

Yeah right. I bet you don’t even speak with a Scottish accent. :rolleyes: