GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure what you're question is here - I was the one pressing Zrick on HIS definition of life. My personal position is that a woman can do what she wants with her own body - as long as that does not violate some other criminal law (eg - illegal drug use). That said, I'm okay with allowing women to terminate a pregnancy at ANY time up until birth. As far as defining "life," I'd look at a minimum that viability outside the womb would need to be a requirement **if** Roe is overruled and "viability" becomes a thing in abortion law.

So, now that I've answered your question, how about answering mine. In a fertility lab fire, do you save the thousand embryos of the 5 year old girl... you can ONLY save one, and you have to pick only ONE. Then explain your reasoning.

Also, how do you define "life?" If you define it as an embryo/fertilized egg... then is a sperm and an egg one second prior to insemination... NOT life? If not, then explain your reasoning.

Popcorn anyone...?

Viability defined as what? Is someone that's paralized and requires constant attention not viable?

A human born as early as six months survives. Yet you are in favor of abortions in the last trimester. The new normal for you.

Save your hypothetical fire scenarios for the fire dept -- they get paid to save everyone without regard for your game rules.

anotero

Autocross Champion
He's just a white knight for Rickety.

I wouldn't waste my time looking for it to be anything more than that. The Invisible man thinks he's one of the important chess pieces, but he isn't.

You done wiping the gretafan clique asses yet? Lemme know so we can move on. ;)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Viability defined as what? Is someone that's paralized and requires constant attention not viable?

A human born as early as six months survives. Yet you are in favor of abortions in the last trimester. The new normal for you.

Save your hypothetical fire scenarios for the fire dept -- they get paid to save everyone without regard for your game rules.

The Supreme Court answered that question and it's a matter of law.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You are constantly mentioning butt stuff.

It's kind of amazing how you manage to work it into so many posts.

Latent homosexuality. Dude thinks we care that he's gay. I don't care about his sexual preferences, but his support for genocide, racism and terrorism is scary stuff.

Reactions: WAP

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion

Yes, you're a lot of talk but when it comes down to it - you won't actually answer the difficult questions. How many questions do *I* have to answer? Viability means the fetus is able to survive outside the mother's body. So, the third trimester, for ex... and what conservatives call "partial birth" abortion... that amounts to viability. An embryo is not viable. A one month old fetus is not viable. Viability would need to be defined by the court, ultimately - but my point was that viability COULD be defined if Roe is overturned.

So, again, please stop dodging every question. Please stop with your faux moral outrage over the serious Sophie's Choice scenario. Put your big boy pants on and provide an answer and quit complaining about the question.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Yes, you're a lot of talk but when it comes down to it - you won't actually answer the difficult questions. How many questions do *I* have to answer? Viability means the fetus is able to survive outside the mother's body. So, the third trimester, for ex... and what conservatives call "partial birth" abortion... that amounts to viability. An embryo is not viable. A one month old fetus is not viable. Viability would need to be defined by the court, ultimately - but my point was that viability COULD be defined if Roe is overturned.

So, again, please stop dodging every question. Please stop with your faux moral outrage over the serious Sophie's Choice scenario. Put your big boy pants on and provide an answer and quit complaining about the question.

Lol. I answered your "difficult" question. Put your philosophy textbook down and return back to us living in the real world.

Is a paralized person in need of constant care not viable? I only ask questions grounded in reality -- philosophical conundrums are as fun as playing chess, not more.

anotero

Autocross Champion
That's why everyone else blocked him. You can just write "I'm awesome, everyone else is retarded, BUTT STUFF" on a post it and stare at it to have the same level of discourse as you would with the invisible man.

Wrong. You and the other pussies blocked me because i shit on you the same way you shit on others. Who would have thought the swing would come back and hit you in the nose?

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

It's astounding how often you're wrong yet you never seem to learn your lesson.

If the mRNA shot makes your body produce the spike protein and numerous studies show the spike protein to be dangerous... I mean this shouldn't be hard to figure out. Why else do you think the potential negative effects of the mRNA shot are almost identical to the virus itself? For example, the potential for heart inflammation we've already discussed.

Proof the spike protein is dangerous:

In humans, SARS-CoV-2 infection relies on ACE2, a crucial enzyme that lowers blood pressure. During infection, SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, the component protruding out of the viral membrane, binds to host cell’s ACE2 and facilitates virus entry. Therefore, one of the current leading hypotheses is that SARS-CoV-2 injured the heart by impairing ACE2 function. However, Dr. Lin sought to determine the existence of another possible pathological mechanism: the cardiac consequences of COVID-19 infection were at least partially due to TLR4 hyper- activation. His group confirmed that TLR4 recognized SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein, and his lab’s data suggested that simple overexpression of SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein in the mouse heart was sufficient to induce heart dysfunction and inflammation. Since Spike protein interacts with murine TLR4, and not murine ACE2, taken together, Dr. Lin’s data critically highlights the importance of TLR4 signaling in the pathogenesis of COVID-19-related cardiac injury. This group’s study also unravels the reasons as to why cardiac injury perhaps occurs more frequently in COVID-19 patients with pre-existing cardiac diseases. This novel manuscript, titled “Selectively expressing SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein S1 subunit in cardiomyocytes induces cardiac hypertrophy in mice,” was published in BioRxiv, on June 20, 2021 (biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.20.448993v1).

https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/924300

Further proof:

• The interaction between the viral spike (S) protein and angiotensin-converting enzyme 2, which triggers entry of the virus into host cells, is likely to be involved in the cardiovascular manifestations of COVID-19.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41569-020-0413-9

The only difference between the spike created from mRNA and the wild spike is that the wild can fuse cells, whereas that ability was removed from mRNA. Other than that, they're identical and as referenced above it's not just the spike's ability to fuse cells that poses danger.

This is very simple stuff you're failing to understand, over and over again.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
That's why everyone else blocked him. You can just write "I'm awesome, everyone else is retarded, BUTT STUFF" on a post it and stare at it to have the same level of discourse as you would with the invisible man.
The post directly after yours says exactly that 😂

Turbongr

Ready to race!
I'm not going to say but he dresses up in Harry Potter robes and engages in "water sports"

Some buddies and I may or may not have gone to a midnight release party for one of the Harry Potter books very drunk and dressed up as "wizards" (tin foil hats, spatulas etc).

If that happened it wouldn't be the kind of thing one would look back on with pride.

Edit: NM. Didn't see Daks post. This just sounds as dumb as it was in comparison.