GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
You said "cytotoxic". I provided information that proves the spike proteins involved with the COVID vaccines are not cytotoxic. You then changed your adjective to "dangerous". If something is dangerous, it doesn't mean it's cytotoxic.

If something is cytotoxic it does mean it's dangerous. Every time you're proven wrong you resort to arguing semantics.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Seatbelts aren't cytotoxic, the mRNA shots are. It's a dumb metaphor.
Bro.

This post is borderline retarded.

The belt protects you in an unlikely event. The vaccine protects you in an unlikely event. Stop trying to make it into something more complicated.

Reactions: WAP

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Bro.

The belt protects you in an unlikely event. The vaccine protects you in an unlikely event. Stop trying to make it into something more complicated.

I forgot I'm dealing with Mr. 1's and 0's. I'll keep things dumbed down for you, sorry.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Bro.

Instead of telling him not to complicate how about you work on your analogies? Friendly suggestion.

torga

Autocross Champion
You said "cytotoxic". I provided information that proves the spike proteins involved with the COVID vaccines are not cytotoxic. You then changed your adjective to "dangerous". If something is dangerous, it doesn't mean it's cytotoxic.
If something is cytotoxic it does mean it's dangerous. Every time you're proven wrong you resort to arguing semantics.

I argue semantics at times because you apparently don't know how language works.

"If something is dangerous, it doesn't mean it's cytotoxic." is not the same sentence as "If something is cytotoxic it does mean it's dangerous."

Let me simplify it so that you may understand.

"If something is a rectangle, it doesn't mean it's a square" is not the same sentence as "if something is a square, it does mean it's a rectangle".

Do you see now how that's not the same? Let me know if you need any other reading comprehension tips. You could use them to better understand the studies you find.