GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
So just an update for nobody keeping track of turning lizard 5G. The big boss brought our vacine cards so we could get our shots just had about an hour delay no problem. Did notice i got even better 5G reciption but i am concerned about my wrist.
20210416_121526.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
There's plenty of discrimination. You're familiar with that, according to this thread...
I take it you have nothing to say on the subject. Remember -- one day the two oceans may not keep us safe from all those (and I'm quoting you) "worse civilizations."

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Civilization, and it's defense.

It's not. Murder is illegal, laws don't dissuade criminals from sheisty behavior. Gun laws only cause law abiding citizens to have issues with law enforcement.

It's been kind of an issue lately. Shoot criminals in the head, eventually the number of people who are harming and stealing from others will dwindle to the point they're not an issue.
That's ridiculously not going to happen.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
I take it you have nothing to say on the subject. Remember -- one day the two oceans may not keep us safe from all those (and I'm quoting you) "worse civilizations."
That would be unfortunate, because those places are trash. Full of death and poverty and crime.

Also, you can believe one of the two following statements, but not both, unless you're suicidal.

A. The U.S. Government is a violent quasi terrorist organization that isn't trustworthy.

Or...

B. The U.S. Government should be the only entity to possess firearms, they'll defend me if the worst happens, their police will be on call, professional, and above reproach, their motives are pure, they wouldn't harm anyone who didn't deserve it.

anotero

Autocross Champion
That would be unfortunate, because those places are trash. Full of death and poverty and crime.

Also, you can believe one of the two following statements, but not both, unless you're suicidal.

A. The U.S. Government is a violent quasi terrorist organization that isn't trustworthy.

Or...

B. The U.S. Government should be the only entity to possess firearms, they'll defend me if the worst happens, their police will be on call, professional, and above reproach, their motives are pure, they wouldn't harm anyone who didn't deserve it.
That describes more places in the US than I bet you would like to acknowledge. But okay, I understand your supremacist stance on other countries. Not surprised.

What have those two statements got to do with the topic at hand? Do you want to talk about it?

The Dude

Autocross Champion
That describes more places in the US than I bet you would like to acknowledge. But okay, I understand your supremacist stance on other countries. Not surprised.

What have those two statements got to do with the topic at hand? Do you want to talk about it?
Have you been to any of those countries? They're shitty. Wouldn't want to live there.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
I have. I have also been to places in South Carolina, California, Texas, New York, etc. where I wouldn't want to live. Pretty shitty. Let's bomb them.
Not a Texan, but I agree with the other 3. Shitty leadership and trash values ruin it for everyone. Out of curiosity, why did you hate Texas?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Not a Texan, but I agree with the other 3. Shitty leadership and trash values ruin it for everyone. Out of curiosity, why did you hate Texas?
I never said I hated Texas. You are not reading. I said I've been to places in those four states (and others) that are shitty. Are we bombing them or what? I'll start warming up my engines.

zrickety

The Fixer
1618629476887.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1618629705711.png

The Dude

Autocross Champion
I never said I hated Texas. You are not reading. I said I've been to places in those four states (and others) that are shitty. Are we bombing them or what? I'll start warming up my engines.
Nah, I won't fuck with the Air Defense in Texas. Good way to get shot down, unless you're hitting SAM and radar installations first. So I'll ask again, why Texas, just because it's hot and humid? Whataburger? NGL I can get behind that one, whataburger is garbage.
Not THAT healthy apparently.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Didn't see anyone mention the slaughter at a FedEx facility today. Getting to be a weekly almost daily thing.