GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

anotero

Autocross Champion
I think he intentionally uses them to be provocative because a lot of his other posts just get flat out ignored.

If you get backed into a corner here and only Jim and Rickety respond to you the SCAMdemic probably isn't much fun. Hence his need to repeatedly use the one tool he knows will get a reaction from the rest of us.
I just like observing butthurting hypocrites. This thread is full of them.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
real ID doesn't start (except for access to some federal facilities) until October of 2021, but anything is possible in California.

Here is the real ID checklist from California. Go through it and check off the documents that you have. While the checklist is from California, it is the same for all states.

For me...its going to the sporting goods store to buy some ammo for the range. Its not a huge deal for me to bring my passport...its kinda a pain because its another thing I have to bring with me.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I remember the days when cb1111 would drop by different car threads and would act like a dick towards others for not reason. I guess he just felt like it and didn't seem to care he offended anyone around him. It's very comical to observe him now. :)
He did that to me when I first joined the forum.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Europe is big. You ever heard anyone call a black person an eggplant?

Self-proclaimed antiracists have no problem slinging shit at everyone around as they see fit: you are white? you are racist. you are white and say you are not racist? you are racist. you are white? everything you have is because of white privilege. oh, you are not anglo-saxon white? let me see *flips through his book of racial terms denoting various colors*, well, we can call you brown, but you don't make fun of Trump and make fun of Joe, so you are racist. Etc. But they scream bloody murder when they are called monkeys because that's exactly what they are. They play stupid games, they win stupid prizes.

Its called set an example......as a white person I've be racially called all kinds of things by coloureds & whites due to my skin colour, country I was born in etc...I just decided long ago to NOT sink to that persons level...as its not all its just that particular idiot...

anotero

Autocross Champion
Obviously you've never encountered the historical context of calling coloured people monkeys then....which is why the term is only derogatory if its said to coloured people....
Because I don't originally come from a culture that held colonies with tanned folks that got genocided by the colonizers.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Its called set an example......as a white person I've be racially called all kinds of things by coloureds & whites due to my skin colour, country I was born in etc...I just decided long ago to NOT sink to that persons level...as its not all its just that particular idiot...
I'm specifically referring to a movement, a fad. Nothing to do with any specific individuals, but rather a mass hysteria. If the self-hating white self-proclaimed antiracists here want to atone for centuries of suffering their dads, granddads, etc. caused around the globe -- they can knock themselves out. My ancestors had nothing to do with slavery or oppressing blacks, Australian natives, etc. So I tell the local baizuo to go fuck themselves.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
This is not completely true. Not all states require a NICS check for a purchase if face to face, and what is called the “gun show loophole”. The push for universal background checks is to make ALL transfers go through a NICS process.
It's a pain in the ass, but I'm not all the way against it. That said, all (seems like) these "mass shooters" have been reported to the FBI, and have been ignored.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
It's not really any specific person or organization's fault we don't have any infrastructure to deal with crazy people who might pull some shit at some random time in the future.

We probably could provide those kind of services and prevent these kind of events but there certainly isn't any easy solution. Ideas like limiting magazine size are purely for show since that doesn't address the true root of the problem at all.

Last edited:

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
It's not really any specific person or organization's fault we don't have any infrastructure to deal with crazy people who might pull some shit at some random time in the future.

We probably could provide those kind of services and prevent these kind of events but there certainly isn't any easy solution. Ideas like limiting magazine size are purely for show since that doesn't address the true root of the problem at all.

He lies the problem. People like to think just because of some ban on a gun part or installing the opposite political party...of their preference can fix the rather large and complicated social issues we currently have.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
He lies the problem. People like to think just because of some ban on a gun part or installing the opposite political party...of their preference can fix the rather large and complicated social issues we currently have.

The main social issue we have is too many brainwashed conspiracy theorists existing in this country, courtesy of social media and youtube.

I don't need to post my link, the evidence is in this thread.

anotero

Autocross Champion

Minority Report.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Banning things makes politicians look like they are doing something without actually doing anything.