GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Throughout history when tribes of people have clashed there have always been winners and losers.

What are people in the now to do about things that happened centuries ago?

This is just another thought exercise with no actual conclusion. No matter what, no one will accept responsibility for the actions of people that came before them. That's like imprisoning a man because his great grandfather was a criminal. No one, no matter how woke would accept such a chain of responsibility.
Then why are the Democrats pushing trillion dollar 'reparations' for blacks that were never slaves?? :unsure:
We need more thought exercises...

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Let's talk about the real travesty... The mass slaughter and land grab of INDIGENOUS INDIANS.
The natives were conquering, murdering, raping, and enslaving other tribes for centuries before the Spanish or English or anyone else got here. The conquest ethic has been around forever, and none of them felt bad about NOT being on the losing side. Natives aren't stupid, and neither are black people, or mexicans, or any other random group of people. There are winners and losers in every demographic. There are people who refuse to fail, and those who refuse to try, and I don't know that either of those attributes can be tied to skin color.

It'd be disingenuous to claim that there was NEVER systemic racism in the United States, however, it's equally disingenuous to claim that the failings of any poc are only because of systemic oppression. Primary schools, colleges, administrative government, corporate America, Social Media, and Main stream media seem to lean pretty far left. So if lefties are in charge, and lefties are claiming systemic racism while also RUNNING THE SYSTEM, maybe it's not the Conservatives who are racist.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Throughout history when tribes of people have clashed there have always been winners and losers.

What are people in the now to do about things that happened centuries ago?

This is just another thought exercise with no actual conclusion. No matter what, no one will accept responsibility for the actions of people that came before them. That's like imprisoning a man because his great grandfather was a criminal. No one, no matter how woke would accept such a chain of responsibility.
You underestimate some people's level of "wokeness". I was just listening to this the other day, blew my mind. https://www.npr.org/transcripts/989307753
Then why are the Democrats pushing trillion dollar 'reparations' for blacks that were never slaves?? :unsure:
We need more thought exercises...
While I generally disagree with reparations, this is a particularly dumb argument.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Let's talk about the real travesty... The mass slaughter and land grab of INDIGENOUS INDIANS.
I bet half the modern libtard not-so-distant ancestors played an active role in exterminating the Indians. I like how jc came out of the closet in his previous comment. Double standards at their best.

anotero

Autocross Champion
The natives were conquering, murdering, raping, and enslaving other tribes for centuries before the Spanish or English or anyone else got here. The conquest ethic has been around forever, and none of them felt bad about NOT being on the losing side. Natives aren't stupid, and neither are black people, or mexicans, or any other random group of people. There are winners and losers in every demographic. There are people who refuse to fail, and those who refuse to try, and I don't know that either of those attributes can be tied to skin color.

It'd be disingenuous to claim that there was NEVER systemic racism in the United States, however, it's equally disingenuous to claim that the failings of any poc are only because of systemic oppression. Primary schools, colleges, administrative government, corporate America, Social Media, and Main stream media seem to lean pretty far left. So if lefties are in charge, and lefties are claiming systemic racism while also RUNNING THE SYSTEM, maybe it's not the Conservatives who are racist.
The guys up top from the two warring factions dine at the same table and frequent the same golf clubs. They are all fuckfaces. The rulers of the so-called left are just as racist as the rulers of the right.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
The guys up top from the two warring factions dine at the same table and frequent the same golf clubs. They are all fuckfaces. The rulers of the so-called left are just as racist as the rulers of the right.
Right now, it seems more like it's the government being an enemy of the people. It seems, at least, that the US government doesn't give two buttery fucks what's good for the common man. Same ol same ol.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Right now, it seems more like it's the government being an enemy of the people. It seems, at least, that the US government doesn't give two buttery fucks what's good for the common man. Same ol same ol.
It never did give any real fucks.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png