GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

1L19

Autocross Champion
There's always something in it for the anti-vaxxers. Mostly attention but for some... especially the number one super spreader of false COVID information it's the cash baby the cash.

Please let me introduce you to Dr. Joseph Mercola... I wonder if his handle on the golfmk7.com boards is... nah.. .couldn't be...

A top spreader of coronavirus misinformation says he will delete his posts after 48 hours

Last month, the White House, while criticizing tech companies for allowing misinformation about the coronavirus and vaccines to spread widely, pointed to research showing that a group of 12 people were responsible for sharing 65% of all anti-vaccine messaging on social media. The nonprofit behind the research, the Center for Countering Digital Hate, called the group the “Disinformation Dozen” and listed Mercola in the top spot.

Mercola has built a vast operation to disseminate anti-vaccination and natural health content and to profit from it, according to researchers. He employs teams of people in places like Florida and the Philippines, who swing into action when news moments touch on health issues, rapidly publishing blog posts and translating them into nearly a dozen languages, then pushing them to a network of websites and to social media.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
There's always something in it for the anti-vaxxers. Mostly attention but for some... especially the number one super spreader of false COVID information it's the cash baby the cash.

Please let me introduce you to Dr. Joseph Mercola... I wonder if his handle on the golfmk7.com boards is... nah.. .couldn't be...

A top spreader of coronavirus misinformation says he will delete his posts after 48 hours
I saw a video on CNN today where the cowardly Mercola, who was hard to even locate, wouldn’t even talk about his tRuTh to a live person. I guess he can only speak to a silent, unquestioning camera in his room.

1L19

Autocross Champion
I saw a video on CNN today where the cowardly Mercola, who was hard to even locate, wouldn’t even talk about his tRuTh to a live person. I guess he can only speak to a silent, unquestioning camera in his room.
I have no reason to think he believes any of the shit he's slinging. He's way too well organized and he's monetized the whole deal from start to finish. Scammer.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Fuck yeah Limp Bizkit in 2021

20210805_213820.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I'm sorry, but, like you, I don't have a twat account either
#okboomer

neither do I. I tried to get on FB when I was car shopping but kept getting different requests from them to prove who I was so I gave up

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
For y'all viewing pleasure. Please note, I am a master video editor.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Well, I said I didn't want to get this deep into this thread, but I'm officially posting my first factual, scientifically-proven piece of information.

If my dog's ears were constantly falling off I'd be taking her to the vet to get them stapled back on! Fortunately Pansy's ears are always perfect :)

Pansy 5.jpg