GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Oh, can one of the IT guys in the group tell me what video conferencing system this is supposed to be?
View attachment 225407
Here is a link to my 'conspiracy site.' It happens to be the US FDA youtube account.
I'll be waiting for your retraction.

zrickety

The Fixer
1631676565591.png

zrickety

The Fixer
It's not my fault the government is running on Windows 95.

zrickety

The Fixer

torga

Autocross Champion
Lol. How can they mandate what students do in their off-campus residences? Wtf?
Wow that is fucked. Good luck enforcing that lol
Every single bullet point was written by someone who has never met a college student before.

zrickety

The Fixer
Every single bullet point was written by someone who has never met a college student before.
Just like Biden signing executive orders he has never written...

anotero

Autocross Champion

Moreover, the administration is either retarded and doesn't have the slightest idea of how viral infections and vaccines against them work, or they are straight up power tripping. And all this happening not at some bumfuck community college -- this is Brown ffs.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Here is a link to my 'conspiracy site.' It happens to be the US FDA youtube account.
I'll be waiting for your retraction.

That is a single screen shot from a 9 HOUR video that was posted nearly a year ago, before the vaccine was even released. Did you watch the whole 9 hours or just pick a screenshot that suits your agenda?

Oh and here is what your guy had to say about the vaccine...remember that, when he called it a medical miracle?

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Before 'safe and effective,' there was an ongoing list of adverse effects...

View attachment 225389
well this proves it, I'm now regretting getting the vacc. ;)
You mean to the right....

There are many reasons why she can't turn left but for it to change fro TR to R then she would have to turn right - turning to the left won't change what one reads.
reported under same violation as grammar nazi rule
The moose clearly thought he was a lizard.
the moose has been replaced by a llama

zrickety

The Fixer
That is a single screen shot from a 9 HOUR video that was posted nearly a year ago, before the vaccine was even released. Did you watch the whole 9 hours or just pick a screenshot that suits your agenda?

Oh and here is what your guy had to say about the vaccine...remember that, when he called it a medical miracle?
It doesn't matter who watches what, the fact is the vaccines have side effects, that has always been the case. More so with these particular 'vaccines.'
To say they are 'safe' for everyone is disingenuous at best, especially when no one is held liable.