GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

torga

Autocross Champion
This is why you work out in the morning before work.

Hard agree. I wake up early, get it out of the way. Then if I need to run any errands after work, no biggie -- not crunched for time.

Golf R GT

Ready to race!
18:23
καὶ φῶς λύχνου οὐ μὴ φανῇ ἐν σοὶ ἔτι, καὶ φωνὴ νυμφίου καὶ νύμφης οὐ μὴ ἀκουσθῇ ἐν σοὶ ἔτι· ὅτι οἱ ἔμποροί σου ἦσαν οἱ μεγιστᾶνες τῆς γῆς, ὅτι ἐν τῇ φαρμακείᾳ σου ἐπλανήθησαν πάντα τὰ ἔθνη,

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
not Russian dude it's Koine Greek

I just posted what Google translate said, I'm not required to verify anything I post in this thread per the zrickety rule.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Keehs and I text each other regularly now.

Yeah, but that's private and not interesting for the group.

I shoot him a text every now and then too. Had to follow up when he disappeared, make sure he was still alright.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Exactly. They told you the vaccine worked, the truth is it doesn't. They have lied every step of the way.
Why? Money, at a minimum.
Let's call it like it is. These 'many people' are over 80 million Americans. That's a lot of 'zricks.'
I mean, it does work to keep you out of the hospital. It just doesn't work like they were saying it was going to before it was released.

Turns out it's basically just like the Flu shot. It works, but it doesn't stop the spread, and break through cases can still be severe.

At this point I feel like there is no reason for any business to mandate the vaccine. We can't stop the spread without -drastic- measures, the vaccine just stops you from getting sick, so it should simply be a personal choice.

If you want to roll the dice with mUH Covid than we should just let you.